Chapter 11: Sticking to the Pact

It had been a tough few days.

Yoongi and Taehyung would barely stay in the same room with one another unless it was a forced gathering or meeting.

The whole group was laying low as they focused on working on new music and choreography.

The fans were pissed and confused, the news outlets were storing up new rumours and problems. Everyone wanted answers. And yet, only Jungkook had most of them.

Sitting in the dance studio, he leaned against the mirror tiredly. Grabbing his phone which was emitting music through the speakers, he unplugged it causing silence to overtake the room.

Pulling his hair out from his eyes, he wore on a hat to help him keep his bangs back while going through his phone.

Looking down at his messages that he had from Jin asking about dinner with the rest of the boys, he sighed as he thought hardly about it.

Can't. Have plans with Racy.
- Jungkook

In denial of him feeling bad, Jungkook simply scrolled further down and smiled at the messages from Racy.

It had been a few days since the night she had told him everything. The night meant a lot to both of them, and he wouldn't take it back for anything. He loved that she found ways to depend on him when it came to her feelings and their friendship. If he couldn't be with her, the least he wished was to still be close to her...

His eyes softened, smile faltering slowly when Jin messaged again.

Y/N will be here, you sure?
- Jin

Jungkook moved uncomfortable on the ground at the mention of you. His gaze sad. He hadn't seen you since that night either, the fight that broke out between the two of you still not addressed maturely by either of you.

Both of you were too stubborn to make the first move and apologize.

But then again, it takes one to genuinely mean the apology to actually have it count.

Jungkook didn't find himself at fault, but at the end of the day, he still missed you.

I'm sure.
- Jungkook

It was hard for him to type that.

Hovering his thumbs over your name now, he debated on texting you. Sighing as he ended up just reading the last bits of messages the two of you had, he smiled tightly at the conversation of pure nonsense you two had had about a week ago.

Going back to Racy's text, he refrained from asking her about you as he tried to lose himself in the conversation.

Nothing worked however, his mind was set on the thought of you.

-

You were slightly nervous while in the passenger seat. Wiping your sweaty palms lamely at your dress, you shifted in your seat.

"Quit being nervous," a voice said laughing while glancing over at you from the driver's side.

"I'm perfectly fine," you murmured back, crossing your arms comfortably at your chest.

"Right," Jimin sang out, still laughing.

"I've never been around any of you without Jungkook there," you explained quietly, "can't blame me for being nervous."

He smiled lightly at you.

"We tried to get him to come but he's out with Racy," Jimin sighed out in annoyance as he gripped at the wheel.

The Bad Blind Date जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें