Personality and Behavior

Veena is strong, brave, and a kind person who always protect and care about her comrades. She can't get over or receive when one of her comrades died. Specially his cousin. Veena is also the one of the Garisson's Strongest Soldier.

>> Goddammit, not another Levi but not in the Survey Corps. Too over powered, not an Ackerman (We don't need anymore too.).

She's a good listener, understanding and polite to others who treated her so well. But sometimes she went so cold when she assigned as the head and when anyone suggests or wants her hair to be cut.

>>Her hair is frickin' long. I know, blending in cultures, but she'd get scalped before ever flying on 3DMG. The loose bun isn't going to work.

Veena considers politeness extremely important. Her heart was full of warmt but at bad people and in the expeditions. She loves to spend her time in library when she don't do anything, she also love share her knowledge. She do strange skills like a secret agent. She could only tie her hair whenever she's in action. She's quiet sensitive.

>>She has no substance in personality. I can't feel anything for a mild-mannered soldier that has barely evidence backbone. I can't even feel for our lovely Historia sometimes.