Chapter 15

(Louis' POV)I couldn't believe what was happening. Rage came over me. How could my best friend do this to me? I didn't know what to do. I growled slightly and before I did anything else I walked up the stairs to talk to Liam. I walked upstairs to see a Liam laying facedown on the bed. "Are you alright, mate?" there was knew answer.I walked closer. I sat down next to him and laid my hand down on him. He felt cold. I turned him around. He looked like he was in shock. I ran to the staricase."Guys somethings wrong with Liam."All of them started to run up the stairs. "Oh my... Someone call the hosptial," Megan yelled.Harry yanked his phone out. (Harry's POV)We were all sitting downstairs. I was staring at Niall with his arm around Megan. Was so perfect. She was still crying from the reaction we all had. I knew she cared for NIall, but deep inside I knew she still loved me. Louis couldn't handle the tention anymore. He got up and walked up the stairs. He was gone for a few minutes when I heard him run through the hall. "Guys, something is wrong with Liam!"We all ran up the stairs. I was so scared. Megan demanded me to call the hospital. We immediately heard the sirens. A second later the ambulance were running up the stairs getting a hold of Liam. "Are any of you family?" the nurse asked. "I'm his finance," Megan spoke up.We all looked at her, but knew why she said it. Louis had his arms around Savannah crying. It wasn't until I got into the car when I realized I was too. (Liam's POV)I was so worked up and my chest hurt. I was still crying when I realized I couldn't breathe. I laid on the bed and kept reminding myself to breathe. I could here yelling down stairs. When I heard Megan yell that NIiall was who she was in love with I stopped breathing. The only thing I remembered was hearing Louis yell. I tried to yell out, but I was so quiet and they were so loud. My slipt and all I seen was black. I knew I was dead until I felt someone carrying me. The last thing I remember before blacking out again is a small voice saying," I'm his fiancé." Megan! I knew she loved me. Now she made it official we are getting married. This made me open my eyes to see her sitting there. I moved over a little. I seen her face. She was crying. Her eyes flew to me, but I closed my eyes before she could see. She grabbed my hand and held it close to her chest. She laid a small kiss on it and I slipped away again.