Chapter 21

• Dedicated to Niall Horan

HEELLLOOOO! Sorry I didn’t update sooner, my school just started two weeks, so lots of stuff was going on, so sorry once again.

One more thing… HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL HORAN!!! I love you sooo much! This chapter is dedicated to you, love. :)

Chelsea’s P.O.V. (A few days later….)

            “I said I could do it myself.” Harry snapped once again, yanking his arm away from my grip.

            My eyes narrowed but I kept my lips sealed. If I said anything now, we’d get into a huge fight, I could just feel it. Ever since a few days ago, Harry’s been so cranky, it’s hard to do anything without him snapping at you.

            Well I couldn’t really blame him; it was my fault as well; I was the one who…. well ya know….

You see, remember when Louis said something about management chopping their heads off if they missed a concert? Well he wasn’t really lying. Their manager called the hospital bright and early one fine morning, yelling at each of the boys so loud; I’m still surprised China didn’t hear it. The boys had to come up with some excuse to tell their manager, and the world about why they weren’t coming to one of the biggest concerts of their career.

            Want to hear what their brilliant lie was?  Well apparently, Harry was randomly running around and smashed into a tree.

            I know right, what good excuse-makers One Direction is.  

            Ever since the two hour yelling session, Harry kept quiet and didn’t say a word. The other boys, of course were worried about him, so they attended to his every need and helped him everywhere on everything. I guess Harry got sick and tired of being confined in the blank hospital and being treated like a baby, so today, he decided to unleash his stored up energy.

            I reached out to Harry again but he pulled away, making a dirty face at me. My teeth grinded together to keep me from lashing out. I watched Harry take slow steps across the room to the connected bathroom, a small smirk slipping on to his face. He was almost there when he spun around and threw his arms up into the air victoriously. “Ha, did you see that Chels? Did you see that? I can walk to the bathroom all by mys—Woah!”

            My eyes widened as I saw Harry trip over one of the stuffed teddy bears one of the fans have given him as a get well present. His body tipped backward and a look of horror was on his face as he tried to regain his already bad balance. I quickly rushed over to help him but I was already too late. Harry’s back hit the ground and a loud groan escaped his mouth. I almost cried in relief though when I soon saw little fluffy fake animals lying crushed underneath the boy’s body. Where did those things come from, you ask? Well when the word was out about Harry being in the hospital, the fans went CRAZY! They sent sweet stuff to him every day, created worldwide trends and uproars on twitter, and started camping outside the hospital. By now, the whole world knew about Harry’s condition. It was hard to go anywhere with getting bombard by fans outside the hospital, screaming to know about Harry, but the boys somehow managed. And they also somehow managed to not let the paparazzi or fans see me yet. I was glad in a way, I didn’t need any more hate then I already get.

I crouched down and placed an arm underneath his back, ready to lift the curly-haired boy up when he pushed me away, again. “I don’t Need. Your. Help. You don’t need to baby me, I said I could do it; you don’t need to be here.” Harry hissed harshly and carefully sat up.

            I felt like I had been punched. Like all the wind had been knocked out of me. My mouth parted slightly in shock and I fell back onto my butt. Pathetic, I get it, but the guy who stole my heart and called me his, didn’t want me here. He didn’t want me with him.