Chapter 16- it finally ends....not.

"Why are we here?" Kara asked looking around the dark, empty parking lot confused like always.

"Gah! Just get off the van! I'm done! We are walking. The cops are probably looking for a crazy, dog-abusing, lady in a white van." I slammed the door and opened the back sliding door, "That includes you Liam."

"I'm taken against my will and now I have to walk? You guys are cruel!" Liam cried while I pulled him out the vehicle. "Where are we anyways?"

"My mechanic," I said dismissively, "I'm just leaving the van here so I won't have to drive it tomorrow to pick up my baby."

"Baby?" Liam asked confused.

"Her car, her damn car! Why do you like that car so much? I'm here! You don't love me as much as you love IT!" Kara said playing hurt.

"Shut up!" I growled, "let's go. We are dropping him off at the park and I'm calling a cab for us."

-end of flashback-

"So your telling me that a guy like Liam didn't fight you guys? He didn't even try to run?" Officer Collins asked in disbelief.

"Hey! Its not like we were torturing him. I think he rather enjoyed it. I mean, like you said he could've easily taken us down." I retorted defensively, "but he didn't. And I can't believe I saw him again. Today. In here, of all places. And he recognized me." I gushed slightly excited.

"We aren't here to discuss your love life with another criminal like yourself, we are here to discuss your crimes. Which brings me to the next big crime, Grand theft auto."

"But I just finished telling you about Liam, can't we take a break or do really enjoy hearing about him that much you want me to continue?" I asked cocking an eyebrow amused.

"He's took part in this crime too? Maybe we should haul him in again."

"What?! No, no, no. It wasn't his fault." I said shaking my head and leaning forward, "come on, Collins. Get me a donut?" I smiled my one million dollar smile trying to convince him, I mean who wouldn't fall for my charm?

__________________

Joke # 16

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."

Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

cop joke :D