Chapter 3: The Physician

The next morning I woke up to Twilight knocking on my door.

"Phoenix, are you awake?" "We're about to head back to Ponyville." "When you're ready, come out and we'll leave." "We're in the dining hall, so come down when you can."

As she trotted away I got out of bed. I hardly ever took showers anymore because I had been on the run for almost two years, so I was thankful for the warm water that Celestia's castle had even if the shower was more fitted to pony size than wolf. I made sure to clean my Jedi tunic too. I hadn't washed it in two months and it was starting to smell like Raxus Prime. When I finished I opened the door of the room and walked out.

While I was walking to the dining hall I slowed down to admire the beauty of the castle. It was very well decorated. I reminded me of Jedi Temple. The pillars, the statues, the big windows. The more I started thinking, the more I missed being a Jedi. I still was, but our Order had been crushed almost into non-existence. I quickly pushed these thoughts out of my mind. "There is no chaos, there is harmony," I said to myself. There was no point thinking about a past that couldn't be changed.

When I arrived in the dining hall Twilight was the first to speak up. "Good morning Phoenix. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning ladies. I slept fine Twilight, thank you. So what are we doing?"

"Right now," said Twilight, "we're eating. Are you hungry?"

I laughed. "One think you should know about me Twilight Sparkle, is that I am always hungry. Remember that. If we still have that manticore, that sounds good."

"Ok." Twilight said with a strange look on her face. "But could you please it it somewhere else. It wasn't fun last night watching you eat it right in front of us and I don't think Fluttershy could take that again.

"Never mind." I said. "I'll try to wait until we get back to Ponyville. Do you have anything there that I might like?

Pinkie Pie perked up, "I help out at a bakery. We have a lot of stuff, cupcakes, muffins, croissants, you name it. They're all delicious. Would you like one of those?"

"That sounds great," I said. "I can't remember the last time I had something sweet."

"Great," said Twilight. "We would love it if you could sit with us."

"Ok," I said as I sat down.

"So Phoenix," Rainbow Dash said. "How fast would you consider your spaceship to be?"

"Well it's not the fastest ship ever, but pretty fast nonetheless." "Why?" I asked although I already knew what she was about to propose.

"Because I want to race it when it gets fixed," Rainbow Dash said.

I smirked, "Are you sure that's a good idea? There's no way you could keep up with me."

"Of course I can. I'm the fastest flyer in all of Equestria. You haven't seen me fly at full speed yet. I'm as fast as lightning."

"Ok, well I guess we'll have to race when my ship gets fixed," I said.

I waited for them to finish their food and when they were done we went to the throne room. Twilight said she just wanted to say goodbye to the princess.

When we entered her presence we all bowed again. Twilight said, "Goodbye Princess. We're heading back to Ponyville. I'll write to you when we get back."

"Why don't you just tell me what you've learned right now while your here?" Celestia stated.

I looked over at Twilight confused.