Chapter one

Edited by jas-rea

"Get the fuck up, Ariel!" I hear from down stairs. However, me being me, I just ignore my step dad's voice, because, come on, why should I listen to some old man that isn't my real father? That's just not me.

"ARIEL ALEXIS VERCETTI! GET UP BEFORE I GO UP THERE AND POUR FUCKIN ICE WATER ON YOU!" 

'Oh fuck' I think, 'better get up because I hate...I mean HATE when he says my full name.'

"I'm up, you don't have to say my full name because you're not my FUCKIN DAD, YOU OLD HAG!"

So here I am: putting on my ripped jeans and a black sweater, brushing my teeth, and doing my regular routine. Now I'm down stairs looking at the oven clock reading 7:55 a.m., meaning only 5 minutes to get to school.

"Why do you disrespect me but not your mother that practically throws shit at you when she gets home?!" My step dad, Sam, asked.

"Because I'm not the one that split my mother's marriage apart. And I don't have to listen to you because you're not my real FATHER!"

After that I grabbed the keys to my Honda Cbr 600 and left the house, leaving me to arrive at school at 8:02. Great. Now I can get some wonderful lecture from my English teacher.

I'm walking down the hall, seeing that it's pretty much empty except for some druggies. Like come on, you can't a least wait 'til lunch to smoke?

Even though I'm a bad girl, or at least that's what people say about me, which I happen to be perfectly fine with, I don't do drugs. I think it's a waste of time and you're just killing yourself slowly, everyday.

Once I reach room 254, I make a scene by slamming the door wide open and making the door hit the wall.

"Ah, miss Vercetti, care to explain why you're late?" Mr. Smith asks. I think he's in his late 80's, and everyone thinks he should just hurry up and retire; no one likes dinosaur teachers anymore.

"Nope." I make sure to pop the "p" at the end. I can tell that ticks him off because his face turns red like a tomato. He is saying something about disrespecting him, but I don't bother to listen. I take my seat in the back row and wait until he starts again. I maybe a 17-year-old bad girl, but I need grades to graduate.

*****

Well guys that was the first chapter I hoped you enjoyed.

Sorry it's short I promise the chapters will be longer.

[It's my very first book so it sucks the beginning :) why lie. Anyway, it gets....better >;)] < that's future me talking.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS