Chapter 14

Ariel's P.O.V<3

"Why were you outside of the window?"I asked.

"Because I was going to ask her about the kiss,and to see what we were because it kept on buggy me." Vince said while drinking his milkshake.

We are currently are at In-And-Out. I'm here with Vince, Vic, and Vale. Vale had asked me if I wanted to go with her, so when we got here we saw the twins, and Vince called us over to sit with them.

"So you're telling me that you were outside her window just listening to their conversation?" Vale said while eating her fries.

"Ugh. Yeah. Why not they were taking about how I was so sexy and that I have the worlds best body." Vince said and smirked.

"Yeah. Keep telling yourself that."Vic said while rolling his eyes.

"Shut up fool. We have the same body because we're TWINS! Do I have to spell it out for you? T-W-I-N-, UGHHHHHHH. What the fûck." Vice said while rubbing his head.

"Sorry. I thought if I slapped you on the side of the head again, that would slap the stupid out of you, but I guess I was wrong." Vic said while rolling his eyes.

"Hey, you think you're perfect. Don't you?" Vale said while looking Vic.

"I am perfect. Better than this fûcker." He said while pointing at Vince.

"Fûck you." Vince said while tossing his empty cup at him.

"Okay. So what is going on between you two." I said while pointing between Vic and Vale. They both looked at each other then back to me. They both just looked at with a blank face.

"Okay then."

"Whats between you and Bruce? You getting the moves on huh?" Vince asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"There's nothing between me and Bruce. Just pranking each other." I said not bothering to look at him because I know he would do a stupid face.

"Sureeeeeeee." He said while chuckling.

"Screw you." I said while throwing him fries.

"Okay let's go Vale." I said getting my stuff and getting up.

"Bye boys." I said while walking away.

"Bye." They said in illusion.

Once we were outside, I told Vale to go to the school for my bike.

*****

Bruce's P.O.V ;)

"WHAT THE FÛCK MAN! NOW YOU!" I said while hitting Vince's arm.

"What? It's not my fault she likes me and I like her. So we are together." He said while jumping on the couch.

"Ughhhhh. Now we have two couples." I said while pointing at him and Andrew. Andrew asked Steph on a date on the day she fainted, and after the date that day, they kissed and started to talk at night then he asked her out. And for now they are the happiest couple.

"Yeah. I will call you later. Okay. Yes. Ok. I got to go. I will miss you too. Bye. Ughhhh. I'm so tried." Andrew said while flopping on the couch.

"Why?"

"Because. Steph is ugh. She's so awesome but also so clingy. I-i-just don't know what to do."he said while sighing.