Time to Say Goodbye

It is always hard to say goodbye to friends. Wattpaders are bright, optimistic, fearless, light-hearted and passionate. Your energy made my days here fun and rewarding. Thank you.

Wattpad is a special place to work in many ways and I am grateful to have had the incredible privilege of working with all of you on a world changing product. I know you will continue to innovate, build high quality customer-focused experiences, and relentlessly iterate to improve both the product and the organization. Millions of people, and soon potentially billions are depending on you :)...no pressure. I trust you and I will always be a friend of Wattpad.

After careful consideration, I've decided to make a big life change and move to Seattle. I'll be working as a product manager at Amazon on an early concept technology that will make sure that you can get your packages anytime, anywhere, at the right price. James - I'll probably ask you for customer feedback :).

Please keep in touch. If you are ever in Seattle, I would love to grab a beer. You can find me on Wattpad, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and yes Todd...Snapchat too.

My last day is June 1st, so please don't be a stranger and come by for a coffee, lunch, drink, or just a hug.