Diana

DIANA WAS A men hater.  A straight up, firm men hater. 

After dealing with her drug dealer ex, who cheated on her with her best friend, she thought all guys were the same - lying, cheating bastards who can never be trusted, and there she swore to never love a man again. Let it be her being alone until she dies, as long as she doesn't get her heart broken into million pieces, once more.

With her mother's past, and now her's, they really have no luck with boys. Been cheated on, spat on, and been trapped in a hole where they felt as though man are more superior - but no more. Diana has created a wall all around her, a wall too thick to be burned down by anyone

But, some people try too hard. 

Diana's never been close to anyone after her ex took her heart and throw it somewhere deep in the ocean, after breaking it in half and giving the other to her supposed best friend. 

But, Harry might be different.

If not a girl, and not a boy, then maybe somewhere in between, and that is where Harry stands - or so he said. After meeting Diana, Harry felt a strong pull towards her. Her bitterness towards every guy pulled him in even more. 

So Harry styles tries to do everything in his willpower to be loved and acknowledged by Diana, and that includes lying - one of the traits Diana hated on guys. 

When these two cross paths and suddenly became close, what will happen when Diana finds out Harry has been lying?

Will he prove her wrong theory about boys? Or will he only make it worst? 

"You could love me, you don't even know me,

  but I can feel you crying," 

I JUST HAD TO WRITE IT, GUYS. I know, I'm new and I already have two stories up. Don't worry, though! I'll try my very hardest to keep them original. How does this sound? Let me know, yeah? Dedicated to @wonderrwall, because she was the first to comment and was over the top sweet to me.