(Ⅰ) SPRING (ⅰ)

Note: 

I just wanted to take a minute to explain the title, or heading or whatever you prefer to call that. The first (I) is basically the first chapter, and the first chapter is all about spring (the season), and the little (i) is the first part of the first chapter. 

The second chapter will be about summer, then so on and so forth. So, basically, the book only has four chapters, but every chapter has parts. I hope that made sense? Anyway, carry on reading. I hope you guys enjoy this! :)

CHAPTER ONE: SPRING - Part 1.

 "Andy! Andy!" I violently repeat, as I punch the door as hard as possible, my knuckles mixing white and red. "Open the door!"

I've been waiting here for half an hour, waiting for him to let me in. If he's in his room, it'd be impossible for him to hear me because he's probably blasting loud music. Then a swirl of realization came to me, making me want to kick myself -- a plant next to his door is where he keeps his extra key, just in case he forgets his. "Damn it," I mumble, as I try to look for the small silver key.

My eye finally catches the key, and I smile brightly. Taking the key in my hand and unlocking the door. As soon as the door swing open, my vision clouded just a little. The entire living room was foggy.

With a scrunch of my brows, I ascended the stairs. Trying my hardest to figure out what was going on. There is an awful smell circulating around the whole flat. I cover up my nose and my mouth, finding my way to Andy's room.

Passing the bathroom, his room stands right in the corner, next to the hallway mirror. I smile slightly, excitement flowing along with my blood. Today is our third year anniversary, and I've never been so excited.

Twisting the doorknob, I hear a gasp from behind the door. As a reflex, I open the door faster and wider to find Andy hiding green stashes inside a pillow case. "Andy? What is that?"

"N-nothing babe, hold on," he stutters, his voice sounding a bit hoarse. "Wait there."

Stubbornly, I follow no orders, not even from him. "No, let me see. What are you hiding?" As quickly as possible, I run to him, refusing to let him hide the pillow case and change the subject. Finally getting a hold of the pillow case, I open it, enough for me to see what's inside. "What the!"

The mixture of emotions on his eyes were hard to tell. I don't know if he's sorry, angry or relieved. "Are these," I started, unable to even finish, "are these drugs? Are you doing drugs?" I raise my voice. The realization hit me: the foggy living room--he probably did it there, just earlier, as well--, the hoarse voice. Drugs? Never would have thought. "Wh-"

"Yes, I am, baby, but," he begins, reaching for my arm. Truthfully, I can't control his life. He can do drugs if he wanted, but the fact that he lied about it, and didn't even bother mentioning it to me before is just different. I pull my hand away from his grasp, but let him explain himself. "I do it because it helps me. My life is hard, Diana. You know that."

I pout. It's true; he's gone through ugly things. I suddenly feel okay, but still a bit hesitant. "But, why didn't you tell me?"

He frowns, "because you might break up with me," he says, his tone sounding sincere. "I don't want to lose you."

I playfully push him, forgetting about the pillow case in my hand, "you'll never lose me idiot. I love you. Just don't lie to me again, okay?"

He smiles and nod, pulling me close to him. His arms rested on my back, by my waist. "Happy third year anniversary, baby."