Klaroline One- shots

Caroline's p.o.v

I opened my eyes slowly to meet a pair of closed ones.  I can imagine those pair of blue eyes staring back at my green ones. His sandy blond curls held a slight golden shade because of the morning sun ray that slipped  through the golden and silver curtains. Even when he is asleep he holds me in a tight embrace protectively.

He was wearing only a pair of boxers. After last nights intense session I'm surprised they stayed on. I was in one of his shirts and wearing only my underwear.

I slowly brought my left hand up and played with his curls twirling them around my fingers. My diamond wedding ring shined as the sun ray hit it. Nik stirred and opened his eyes while a tiny smirked was placed on his sweet red lips.

" Goodmorning love " He whispered and pecked my lips.

" Goodmorning to you too" I said

We layed there for a few more seconds before we heard the soft pounding of footsteps coming towards our bedroom. They stopped the second they reached our door. I looked at Nik and pulled my fingers to my lips signalling the plan. He nodded slightly and we both closed our eyes and pretended to be asleep. The door slowly opened and in crept the feet.

" Why can't we ask Mary to make them ?" a tiny voice said

" because mommy makes them better " the mastermind himself spoke.

" Do we really have to do this ?"  

I felt them crawl up the bed and stand above us.

" Yes now on 1,2,3 !! "

" GOTCHA !! "  Both me and Nik jumped grabbing them and tickling them. I had grabbed Aria while Nik grabbed Nate.

Their shrieks of laughter filled the mansion. We stopped after a few minutes to let them breathe. They started panting and giggling.  I looked at Nik smiling and then looked at our twins smiling as well.

Nate was the oldest twin and they were both six. Nate had my hair colour but with  Nik's curls and mischief. His full name was actully Nathaniel.

Aria being the youngest twin also had a few of Nik's curls which showed at the end of her shoulder lenght blond hair. She was more like me in her personality she was always giggling and being cheerful. Aria is short for Arianna.

Both of our kids have blue-green eyes. What a perfect mix many would say.

" Now tell us why you were so eager to wake mommy and daddy up ?" Nik asked them grinning.

They looked at eachother before yelling " PANCAKES !!!!! ".

We started laughing. I told them to go gather the ingredients and that we'll be down in a few minutes.

Nik and I dressed after our tiny morning session before we were distured. We held hands and quickly walked towards the kitchen where Nate and Aria were arguing over which bowl to use.

Seriously ?

--------
The End.

Hope You Enjoyed.