A Normal Day

It was normal day at the Mikealson's mansion. Klaus was busy in his art room working on a new piece , Caroline was busy in the living room going through some magazines looking at the latest fashion trends. The few maids and butlers were doing the normal house work.

Everything was peace and quiet that you can hear a drop of hair. All of this came tumbling down the stairs like the two children who were chasing eachother.

"Hurry up slow poke " nate yelled rushing into the living room and was soon followed by a out of breath Aria.

"No fair you cheated" she pouted

"Did not " nate yelled sticking his tongue out.

"Did to " aria argued back

"Did not " he said

" thats enough now" caroline laughed.

"Did to " aria yelled and threw the nearest pillow at her brother.

" baby" nate told her sticking out his tongue.

" Thats it " aria charged at him and nate run into the art room and without looking .

*bam *   *splash*

" Gross!!" Nates wailing could be heard and Klaus's laughter followed by Aria's giggles.

Caroline gently  kept her magazine down and went to see the chaos. She had to control the laughter that was forcing its way out but lost it.

There was nate covered head to toe in pale yellow , green and blue paint.

" Its not funny" he pouted folding his arms.

The small family couldn't stop laughing .

The little rainbow boy took this oppoutunity and splashed paint onto his sister.

"Nate this was my favorite dress !!" Aria whined.

" Well this was my favorite shirt" Nate said back pointing to his loki shirt.

He and his father shared a small passion for the misunderstood character.  And no one was able to defend the asgardian god like klaus .

****

"He is just misunderstood " he told caroline after the kids were put to bed after movie night.

"Yeah misunderstood by destroying new york " caroline retorted.

"Animation my love , animation " klaus told her as he wrapped his arms around his caroline. And slowly whispered in her ear " besides I've done way worst".

****

"Alright children thats enough" klaus said trying his father voice mixed with his authority and hybrid leader voice with confidence.

"NO!" Both the twins yelled  together and Klaus's fatherly face fell as he was shocked with their response.

Both the children sat glaring at each other until they just erupted in giggles. Caroline and Klaus joined in with them.

"Okay now daddy is going to go help you two get a bath while mommy goes and picks up your auntie bekah from the airport" with a smirk she left the big bad hybrid with a worried expression and two smilling little angels with him.

Nate slowly looked up to his father

" Water/bubble  Fight?" He grinned.

" CAROLINE !! " Klaus voiced filled the mansion as Nate and Aria planned their battles.