Three ~ home?

He sits down beside me and moves the hair out of my face.

"What's wrong, mate?" He says. I scream out in pain as another bone breaks. "Mate!" He bolts up. "Get the Doctor." The people just stand there. "What are you waiting for!" They continue to stand there, confusion etched in their faces. "Now!" He roars in his Alpha voice. The two people scramble out of the room and the Alpha sits back down.

He strokes my hair and talks to me, I guess he's trying to calm me down. "Shh it's okay, shh." He says in my ear. "It's okay mate." "E-Eclipse." I say. "Eclipse." He says. I half choke when I hear how my name sounds coming out of his mouth.

"Ahh!" I scream as another bone breaks.

All of a sudden a girl burst through the door. She appears to be only about twenty or so. She is wearing a lab coat type thing and her dirty blond hair is held up in a ponytail. "Move." The girl says. The Alpha growls and doesn't move. "Do you want her to be in pain?" The girl says. He growls again but gets up.

The girl sits down beside me and starts to get stuff out of a bag I didn't notice she was carrying.

"What's wrong?" She ask. I try to talk but all the comes out is a whimper. She starts touching different parts of my body. "Hmm." She says. "What- what's wrong, is she okay?" "Yes, Alpha." Another bone breaks and I scream out in pain. The Alpha is by my side in a second moving the hair stuck to my face by sweat. "She appears to be shifting, Alpha." The girl, who I am assuming is a Doctor says.

"Shifting? Oh. ." He says. "Mate, how old are you?" He says. "Six - ahh!- Teen." I say. "What? How have you not shifted yet? That's not right most female wolves shift at age fourteen." He says. "Alpha." The doctor says. "I don't think right now is the time to question her." "Yeah," He says. "You're probably right," "Alpha, we need to get her outside, now. She needs to be outside when she is done and the longer we wait the more it will hurt when you pick her up." The Doctor says. "Right," He says.

He picks me up and begins to carry me outside. We walk down the hall and out the door. As I scream out in pain everyone looks at us and murmurs erupt from everywhere. Some wondering what's wrong with me, others wondering why their Alpha is carrying me.

He places me down in the grass and steps away.

*****************

It's been at least an hour and I still haven't shifted. The pain is unbearable and I don't know how I haven't passed out.

I look down at my hands and see that they are changing form. Pain erupts on my face and I look at my nose to see that it is turning into a snout. Fur begins to cover my body. I feel my back bone bend and it is by far the worst pain yet. I bend over on all fours and all pain leaves my body.

Finally!

I know right. I say to my wolf.

People gasp all around me. What it is? I ask my wolf. Um. I'll take that as she doesn't know.

A huge red wolf approaches me. I bend down and show my teeth. The red wolf lays down on its stomach and nuzzles it's snout on my neck. Sparks erupt on my neck and spreads through my body. I jump back.

The red wolf shifts back to human form and I instantly show my neck in submission. I can't believe I just did that to an Alpha.

"Don't you ever submit to me." He growls. I whimper and shrink back. "Can you please shift back." He says. "I would like to talk to you."I shake my head. "Why not?" He ask.

How do I tell him?

Oh I've got an idea.

I bring my paw up and point at me, I then point at him. I shake my head.