Chapter 10

Silver

In the pit of my stomach I feel like something bad is going to happen. I don't want to tell Justin because it will just worry him, and I can handle myself. I just keep pushing the feeling away, but it keeps coming back. 'Tell somebody about this' I hear the voice in the back of my head say. I'm not going to tell anybody about this. I can't. I looked around and realized that I was alone in mine and Justin's room. Where did Justin go?

I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen where I found a note on the counter. 'Hey babe, me and the guys had some business to do we will be back soon. Don't open the door for anybody and if anything happens just call me. Bye love you!
xoxo
-Justin<3

After reading that I thought what the fuck? Does Justin think that I am a little kid? I know how to handle myself. I got something to eat and then went back to our room and got ready for the day.

I called Justin.

Phone convo

Me:Hey baby when are you coming home?

Justin:Umm...I'm not sure. It should be soon.

Me:Well I am getting bored I think that I am going to go do something.

Justin:No! Don't leave the house. It's not safe.

Me:Justin what are you talking about?

I heard a noise downstairs. I am kinda scared.

Justin:Just please don't leave the house.

Me:Justin I heard something downstairs.

Justin:I'm on my way home. Just stay on the line with me and hide.

Me:Justin what is going on I am scared.

Justin:Baby don't be scared I am almost home and I won't let anything happen to you.

Me:Justin I hear footsteps and they are coming this way.

Somebody grabbed me out of my hiding place and I dropped the phone and screamed.

Justin:SILVER?! DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER! ITS ME YOU WANT NOT HER!!

Me:JUSTIN HELP ME!!!

Justin:BABY HOLD ON I AM ON MY WAY!!

Luke:Well hello Justin. I can see you got yourself a girl. She is quit pretty.

Justin:Don't touch her. She has nothing to do with this. I am the one you want not her. She isn't a part of this.

Luke:Oh but that is where you are wrong. She is a part of this. You see I know that you love her which means if I kill her you will be vulnerable and that will weaken the gang and I can kill all of you.

Justin:No let her go. If you want me you can have me.

Justin's p.o.v.

After I said that I heard Solver scream again and then I heard a gunshot. No Silver! He wouldn't have killed her. If he even lays a finger on her I am going to kill him.

I swear if I get home and Silver isn't there I will hunt him down and kill him for laying a finger on her. She is mine. Nobody else's. Mine! That little fucking bastard!

"Chaz drive faster!" I shouted. With that being said Chaz drive as fast as he could to get us home. When we got home I ran in and want straight to my bedroom.

I got in there and the phone was laying on the floor. There was blood. What if it was Silver's? With that I looked around and found a note. 'Hey Justin. I have your precious girlfriend. She is quite a beauty. I am going to have fun with her.
-Luke

He is going to fucking die as soon as I can get my hands oh him. I was so frustrated that I threw something at the wall making it shatter to pieces. When the guys heard that they came running to the room. "Justin what's wrong?" I heard Christian ask.

"He had her. He fucking has Silver. I think that he shot her. There was a gun shot on the phone and there is blood on the floor." I said.

Christian's p.o.v.

Silver is like a sister to me. That bastard is going to pay for taking her away from me and hurting her. I swear if she had any marks on her when we get her back that little fucker is going to die.

Silver's p.o.v.

I was still on the phone with Justin when he shot me. He shot me in the arm. It hurt like a bitch. I can't wait for Justin to get here and kill him.

I have list a lot of blood and I am in some room with nothing but darkness. I went and sat down in a corner. When I sat down there was a bump in my butt pocket. MY PHONE!! When I was on the phone with Justin I was on the house phone.

I quickly got out my phone and called Justin.

Phone convo.

Justin:hello?

Me:Justin help me! He shot me!

Justin:Silver! Stay clan where are you at?

Me:he took me to some warehouse I think the name was something for pets. Like pet smart or something!

Justin:hold on baby we are on our way! I love you and will see you soon!

Me:I love you too!

End of phone convo.

"Well well well. Looks like somebody had their phone and just made big mistake." I heard a man say.

"Wait please don't hurt me! I am sorry. I won't do it again just please leave me alone!" I cried.

With that I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. He shot me again. He shot me and I am going to bleed to death. After about 3 hours I blacked out.

I am in a room that is all white. "Hello?" I asked. That's when I saw my mom. "Mom what are you doing here? Where are we?" "Honey I am dead. You are in the middle." I heard her say.

"Wait mom your dead?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Yes honey. I was murdered." She said showing no emotion. With that I started to cry. I lost my mommy. Now I am all alone I have no family. I mean yes I have Justin and the guys but no real family.

"Silver it isn't your time yet. You need to go back to Justin. He loves you and he needs you. Ever since this guy has kidnaped you Justin hasn't smiled once. He needs you baby." My mother said. She started to disappear. "Mommy don't leave me. I love you!" I cried. It was too late she was gone.