Chapter 36 - Honey Bunch

Ashotn's POV

The look in her eyes was unreadable , she looked at me with her big brown eyes in a way i wasn't able to describe , i don't know it is pain or hate i can see in them.

But she said it earlier , she hates me , of course she does , why wouldn't she ?

"You have the total right to hate me." My words froze her  , she stopped walking , "I don't blame you , i hate myself too" And that was the truth , i don't love myself and that's why i know why she doesn't either.

She turned around and i couldn't help the pain that hit my heart because of her tears , i hate seeing her crying , i don't know why but i can't handle seeing her like this.

I don't know how it happened but i just saw her loosing her balance , she tried to hold the wall beside her but failed, adrenaline rushed in my veins as i instantly ran toward her holding her body before hitting the ground.

"Katherine." I called her name , rubbing her cheek in attempt to make her wake up.

"Katherine , please wake up." I said my voice breaking , i directly held her small figure and placed her on the bed , i placed some water on my hand and rubbed it over her face , i don't know what to do , i feel paralyzed that i am not able to think of anything , my mind totally blocked out.

I was scared ..

Scared as hell...

She opened her eyes slightly and then started opening them gradually until they were looking directly at me and i couldn't help the relief that invaded my chest knowing she is okay.

Without thinking i just pulled her to my chest and hugged her , i closed my eyes and buried my face in her hair , "You scared me." I mumbled in her hair.

I thought she may flinch away , but instead she surprised me by wrapping her arms around me , hugging me back tightly, "I am sorry." She mumbled in my chest.

Why she is apologizing, she did nothing wrong , i am the one who screws everything up, "I didn't know , i am sorry." She said again and i didn't quite understand but i think she is referring to what i told her moments ago.

I broke the hug, my hand went toward her tears strained cheek and tried to wipe away the falling tears , "Don't apologize , you did nothing , i am the one who should be sorry." I said looking directly at her eyes , her eyes are so beautiful , she is so beautiful , and i hate seeing her weak and crying , i feel the need to protect her.

You should protect her from you first .

I kicked that thought to the back of my mind, trying to just think of this utterly beautiful girl in front of me, trying maybe to sooth her pain.

"But.." She tried to said but i placed my finger on her lips silencing her, "No buts." I said giving her a small smile fighting the urge to crash my lips into her soft ones.

"Do you feel okay ? Is something hurting you ?" I asked concerned about her health , she just passed out,but she just shook her head.

"Are you sure ? I think we should go to the hospital." I said when i noticed how her skin is pale , i think she hadn't eaten anything yesterday.

"No , i am okay , really." She said assuring me , she gave a smile but i know it is fake , because her eyes are showing something else.

My hand was still on her cheek, i kept on looking at her not wanting my hand to leave her skin, till now i can't interpret the look in her eye , but whatever it is, it is just pulling me closer toward her , i couldn't fight it anymore , i want to taste her soft lips badly.