He's Drunk and Admits to You He Likes You

Liam: “Liam, Liam calm down. You’re drunk come one I’ll get you home.” You say as you grab his arm and drape it around your shoulder. “No, but I need to dance with (Y/N).” He complains. “Liam, I’m (Y/N). I’m taking you home before you do something stupid.” You guided him to the car and shoved him inside. He was very restless when it came to being drunk. “But I need to talk to (Y/N).” He whined. “What would you say to (Y/N).” Giving up on saying that you are actually your self. “I need to tell her that I like her, and I also want to ask her out. Do you think she would say yes?” He whined. You were speechless. “Liam, you’re drunk, you need to rest. You don’t mean what you just said besides again you’re drunk.” You said driving through traffic. “No but I do. I’ve liked her for ages and every time I try and tell her she’s too beautiful and the words never come out.” You blushed at the comment. You arrived at your house and led him through the door. He crashed on the couch. You went to the cabinet and grabbed some aspirin and put it on the bench. When Liam woke up he fell of the couch. He got up and saw the note on the table. ‘Liam, there’s aspirin on the bench and you know where the glasses are. Hope you feel better if you need anything I’m up in my room. x -(Y/N). P.S last night you said you liked me and even though you were drunk I would love to go out with you ;)’ He smiled at the note, then groaned at his pounding head ache. 

Harry: “(Y/N)!” Harry whined. “Harry, what do you want?” You ask your best friend. “Can you please give me your keys.” He begged. “Why?” You say not letting your eyes leave the television. “Because Liam’s been dumped and needs comfort.” He explains. “On the bench.” He grabs them and walks out the door. “You’re welcome.” You mutter. Harry and you had been best-friends for ages and you’ve lived together for a while now. He had been acting really weird and you noticed how out of it he’s been. It’s now 2 in the morning and you’re still waiting for Harry. All you’re doing now is watching re-runs of a random show you didn’t even know existed, when Harry stumbles through the door. “Buddy just go to bed.” Niall says as he guides him towards his room. “But I need to talk to (Y/N)!” He protests. “Harry you can talk to her in the morning.” Niall sighed walking into his room. “Noooooooo, I need to tell her now.” You roll you’re eyes and walk into his room. “Harry what do you want?” You question. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He slurs. You roll your eyes again. “Harry, you’re drunk.” Walking out of his room, someone grabs your arm. “I may be drunk but I still want you to be my girlfriend.” He smirks. “Only because I like you too.” You smile. “Yes!” He yells jumping around. “Ayy, you should go to seep before you hurt yourself.” Niall says as he pushes him on the bed.

Zayn: You phone rings, the caller I.D saying Zayn. “Hello?” You ask. “I don’t know what to doooo.” He said carrying out the ‘o’. “Just tell her, but you may need to sober up first.” You hear someone else’s voice in the background. “I’m not even drunk. I’m tipsy, get it right.” He chuckled. “Zayn!” You say into the phone. Still no answer. He probably butt dialed you. “What do I even say to her. My mind goes blank when she’s around. I don’t know what to do.” You hear Zayn sight. “Midlife crisis.” One of the other boys, which is probably Liam say. “Hey!” He says as he laughs. “Just go up to her and tell her it’s not that hard. (Y/N)’s not that hard to talk to.” You were amazed they were talking about you. “She is to me, I mean she probably doesn’t even like me back.” He sighs. You grab the home phone and ring Liam. “Hello?” He says. “Hey Liam, it’s (Y/N) here.” “Oh hey (Y/N).” He says knowing that Zayn can here him. “Could you please tell Zayn to turn his phone off before he starts talking about me.” Liam just bursts into hysterics. “Are you serious? You heard everything?” He asks. “Pretty much.” You laugh back. “Zayn you may need to hang up your phone.” Liam says. “My phone?” He questions. He grabs it out and his eyes go wide. “She kinda heard everything.” Liam says. “(Y/N)? Are you there?” Zayn asked you through his phone. “Yes I am Zayn.” You giggle. “Would you like to go out with me?” He asks. “Absolutely.”

Louis: “I hate you!” You yell. Louis was you’re mortal enemy. You hated him so much that you were falling for him. Pretty stupid but’s the only way to hide your love for him. You had no idea why he was even let into your house but he was of course drunk. You run to your room and start to cry. You lock the door and slide down it. “(Y/N) come out please.” Harry begged. “You know he doesn’t mean any of it.” “Then why does he say it.” You cry. “He’s drunk.” He sighs. “Go home, all of you.” You’re fed up with him. Him and all the hurtful comments. He’s nothing but a bully. Laughing when you cry. Loving how they make you crumble. “(Y/N). I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you.” It was Louis. “All of you get out!” You scream. “(Y/N) I only say these things because I’m to afraid to admit my feelings.” He admits. “You’re drunk so now please all of you get out.” “He’s not kidding (Y/N). He actually likes you.” Harry said on Louis’ behalf. “I don’t care! Even if I’ve wanted to here that for weeks I’m never going to forgive you so go away.” You whimper. Louis immediately sobers up. “(Y/N) please.” Louis begged.

Niall: “(Y/N) I like you.” You heard Niall say. “What?” You ask amazed. “I like you as much as I love beer, mate can I get another one?” He says grabbing another beer if the bar. “Niall, don’t say anything. You’re drunk.” You sigh. “Yes, I am drunk and I will continue to drink!” He shouts. “You can continue to drink but don’t lie it hurts people.” “How did I lie?” He questions you. “You said you liked me when clearly all you are is drunk!” You shout over the music. “But I do like you. I’ve liked you for months now and I don’t see how you can’t believe me!” He says angrily. “Niall calm down.” You gesture. “So will you go out of me?” He asks. “Yes, but calm down!” Yo beg. “Anything for you.” You and Niall the continued to talk for the whole night and afterwards took you home, in a cab of course. At the end of the night he dropped you off at your house not before giving you a long kiss.

______________________________________________________________

Hope u like it!

not much to say... just vote + comment :D

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx