The one with the weird feeling

Spencer's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep

Monday mornings. Those two words and fourteen alphabets have the capacity to fuck anyone's mind. I turned the screeching noise of my alarm off and slipped out of bed. I made a small walk to the wall of my room that had the calendar with a red circle on today's date.

June 13th.

Holy shitballs! My school starts today. Just as I was rushing towards my bathroom to take a small bath, I heard hard banging on the door.

Knock. Knock.

"Spencer Williams, you get out of your room right now and get your ass down at the dining table or you're so not gonna make it to school on the first day."

Shit, mom seems angry. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

So with an impulse I reply "Yes mother I'll be there in two."

Dang it! Two. Seriously, Spencer? Even you know you're not gonna make it in two.

Wasting no time I rush to my bathroom. After a nice and small bath, I now stand in front of my closet and throw on a pair of fresh lingerie. I decide to wear black jeans, a baggy Adidas sweatshirt and a pair old white converse. To finish it up, I tied my hair in a lose pony tail.

I've always been the tomboy-ish kinda person. So eh! Don't complain my dressing sense.

I go downstairs and at my breakfast with my mom throwing angry glances at me.

Peep. Peep. Peep.

"That must be Anna. Bye mom I gotta go."

Anna Styles. My best friend, my other half and also my soul mate. Okay, enough with the exaggeration. She's like my missing puzzle piece, you could say.

"Bye sweetie. Have a great first day." My mom says hugging me.

God, this woman has like '60 seconds, 61 moods.'

"Good morning, Spence. I see another year has passed and you still haven't turned into a girl."

"Oh shut up Anna, you sure know how to annoy me on a Monday morning." I tell her as I stick my tongue out.

"Okay, dumbass. Get it or we'll be late."

As Anna was driving I took time to check her outfit out. She worse a cute vero moda dress along with timbaland boots. She had blonde hair, the perfect kind. She left it lose, showing off her again, perfect curly hair. To put it up shortly, she looked gorgeous as ever.

"Done checking me out, already?" Anna said with a smirk on her face that could beat a devil's.

"Shut up. So what were you saying?"

"I was saying that, are you gonna try making new friends this year or just gonna be the anti-social of a person that you have been since so many years"

Anna and I have been friends since forever. We've gone through rough and smooth times together. Got into shot together. Got out of shit together. She knew me way too well and I knew her way too well, too.

"I guess." I said just to stop the topic. Little did I know that I was happy with just the limited amount of friends that I had, which was four.

We were a group of four friends. Anna, me, Riley, Louis and last but not the least, my and Anna's boy best friend Luke. Well his name is Lucas, but we call him Luke. He was a pretty famous guy. Yet, we never understood why he roamed with stupid social misfits like us.

As we entered the school's premises everyone gathers around me and Anna which made us shocked till the last nerve of our body. We never get attention so what was this?

"Hey girls" Luke says coming over to us.

Okay, so now I got it. People always came to us so that they could become Luke's friends through us. Sucks, I know.

"Hey Anna. Hey Spencer. Can I be your new friend?"

"No. I'll be your new friend"

"Fuck the,. I'm the best. I'll be their friend."

"Shut up ladies. You can't be their friends. Those girls are mine." Luke said pushing us all out from the crowd.

Mine.

I've had a crush on Luke since 3 years. And only Anna knew about it. Him saying mine gave me a weird feeling. A feeling that was so foreign to me that I almost passed out.

What are you doing to me Luke?

-------------------------------------------

A/N- Stupid, I know. But I promise it keeps getting better. Many might think it's too soon for it to be reviewed that Spencer has a crush on Luke. But hey, it keeps getting better!

Also, this is my first story on wattpad. I've been a wattpad user since 3 years and this is my new Account. But I never thought of coming up with writing. Since this storyline popped up in my mind, I thought why not?

Don't forget to vote, comment and like.

Thank you❤️