Chapter Twenty-One

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~
Kale and I left my room to go to his house. We just shut my door when the front door was slammed open. Kale grabbed me and pulled me into a hall closet putting his hand over my mouth. I still had my bags in my hands so the closest was cramped.
" Naomi, I need you to be quiet okay," Kale whispered in my ear.
I nodded my head and leaned into him gently. He put his arms around my waist and turned us around so I was facing the wall and he was by the door. He took out his phone and texted Jake and Ashton. Then he told Drew to take Nina and get  the car ready. There was so much noise coming from downstairs as the guys threw things around. Kale was about to open the door when we heard someone coming up the stairs. I tensed up as the person got closer to us. Kale started to rub circles on my lower back to calm me and thankfully it worked. I didn't want to have a panic attack at a time like this. The person stopped in front of the closet but didn't get to do anything because he just fell to the ground. I relaxed again when I saw that Jake was the one to knock the guy out. I didn't have to get a good look at his face to know who he was. I instantly went pale when I saw his face. No. There's no way he's back already. I started to panic and ran downstairs. I saw his friends lying on the floor knocked out too. They weren't suppose to be back for a long time. Not after what they did.
"Naomi, hey hey what's wrong. What's going on with you. You're pale," Kale said worriedly.
I shook my head and couldn't help the tears that started spilling down my face.
" They weren't supposed to come back. Not for a long while," I sobbed.
" Naomi, how do you know them," Kale asked.
I stayed silent. I don't want to tell them.
" Naomi, you have to tell us how you know them," Jake said.
" The guy upstairs is their leader I'm sure you know that. He was my boyfriend about a year ago. Everything was fine. His friends were nice and fun to hang around.  But everything fell apart when I refused to have sex with him. He tried to force me into it but I stabbed him. I ran out of my house but was grabbed by Drake and Austin. Drake gave me to Austin and went upstairs and found Shane. Austin came downstairs pissed. Him and Drake started hitting and kicking me. The police arrived before they could do anything major. As I was walked past the ambulance Shane told me he would come back and do what I did to but worse," I said crying.
" We won't let them hurt you okay. But the main reason they are after you is because you're Kale's weakness. But right now I have to get them tied up and out of here. Matt has joined his gang because of their hatred for us. We will explain more later but for right now we are leaving for a few days," Jake said.
" Okay let's just get going then," I said.
Jake already had them tied up and ready to leave.
" Jake how are they going to get where they are going," I asked curiously.
" I have some buddies outside right now. They are taking them to a warehouse," he said.
I knew all about the warehouses because of Shane's gang activity. He took me to one to show me around. So I know gangs usually have multiple warehouses spread out everywhere. I grabbed my stuff and went out the door to the car. I sighed and opened the trunk so Kale, and I could put our stuff in it. Jake still had to go and get his stuff from his house, so I decided since I was still tired I would go back to sleep during the car ride. Jake got in and started the car it but I forgot to leave a note for my parents.
" Wait, I have to do something real quick," I said bolting out of the car. Kale got worried and ran with me into the house. I went to the kitchen and put a note on the fridge to let my parents know I'm leaving for a few days.
" Really! Why couldn't you have texted them," he raised his voice. I flinched a little.
" Why the hell are you raising your voice at me," I asked a little louder than intended.
" Because you obviously don't understand the seriousness of this situation," he yelled.
" I do understand but I smashed my phone since Shane has my fucking number and if you were smart enough you would know what he is capable of doing. So I had to write a fucking note asshole," I yelled. I walked past him bumping his shoulder on the way out. I heard him sigh and start after me.
" Naomi," he yelled. I lifted my hand in the air and flipped him the bird. Luckily Ashton was still packing next door.
" Ashton, I'm riding with you,Nina and Drew," I said.
" No you're not ," Kale said. He threw me over his shoulder and took me into  his garage putting me into the backseat of his car.
" Kale you fucking asshole. Let me ride with Ashton," I yelled.
" God damn it Naomi you're riding with me, and that's final," he yelled. I tried opening the doors but he put the child lock on. I huffed and laid down in the back seat. He reached under his seat and pulled out a small blanket and then a pillow out from underneath the passenger seat. I took them and laid back down. He started the car and I started to drift asleep. Kale turned around and kissed my forehead causing me to be out like a light.