Welcome home

(Carters houses ^)
Recap-
"You run fast baby," He smirked.
I was speechless, I knew I was screwed.
"But not fast enough." His smirk grew wider.
End of recap-

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards the house.
"Let me go!" I yelled while glaring daggers at him. He looked at me with an amused smug look on his face. I so badly wanted to slap him, but I knew that probably wasn't the best idea.
We walked in silence the rest of the way. When we walked to the edge of the woods Carter said to me, "Go in and go pack."
"What? No, why?"
He growled at me and started coming closer to me. I stood my ground, because if I didn't he had control over me. "Because. I. Said. So."
"Well, because," I poked my pointer finger to his chest,"you," I poked my finger on his chest again, "said so" poke,poke."Doesn't cut it!"
He then grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "You WILL do as I say! You WILL NOT disrespect me like that again! Do you hear me?!" He growled. His grip tightened on my wrist causing me to whimper, realization came across his face and then he loosened his grip, a little.
I narrowed my eyes at him. "You know what? You're an..." I got interrupted by a growl. I snapped my head in the direction of the growl and saw it was my brother, Jaxson. I looked back to Carter and saw his jaw clench and his eyes turn red. I gulped, Carter was much stronger than Jaxson. I knew if it came to a fight that Carter would win.
"J-jaxson get back in the house." I commanded.
"Get.your.hands.off.of.my.sister! NOW!" He used each word with venom and towards the end he used his alpha voice. Carter chuckled,"Or what,pup?"
Jaxson's eyes began to turn red and his canines began to grow. I noticed that he was shaking, trying to keep control from his wolf coming to the surface.
"Or I'll kill you." He said as though it were the simplest thing in the world.
Carter let go of my wrist and looked from Jaxson to back to me. "If you run, then I'll kill your family." His face was serious and a wave of horror swept across my face. "If you do, then I'll never love you." He narrowed his eyes at me, "Baby," he paused and stroked my cheek, I tried to pull away, but both hands grabbed my face. He came incredibly close to my face that I could smell his minty breath fan across me. "I'll make you love me." He whispered with an evil grin. He then let go of me and took large strides to my brother.
They took off their shirts and began to take off their pants. "Carter!"
He paused and looked back at me. "Please don't do this." Tears started to sting my eyes. He smirked and looked back to my brother. They both took of their pants, and their underwear. I stared at Carters naked body shamelessly.
I then saw Carter and Jaxson shift. Carter was a foot and a half larger than Jaxson. They both were black, but instead of Jaxson's blue wolf eyes. Carters wolf eyes were red. They circled each other for a minute and then Jaxson pounced. Carter dodged and bit into Jaxsons neck, he fell to the ground. Trying to make the pain lessen. I heard a whimper and felt my heart break. He let go of his neck and Jaxson got back up, he charged after him again and Carter grabbed onto the other side of his neck and swung him hard into a tree. "No!" I screamed and ran towards Jaxson. I started to cry, I picked Jaxson up and put him in my arms. "Are you okay?" I cried. "Y-yeah, come on I don't look that helpless do I?" I chuckled and looked back and saw Carter going to his clothes. He went behind a tree to get changed. He came out from behind the tree and walked towards me. When he got close enough I slapped him. His head snapped to the left. "You bastard."
He snapped his head back to me and pulled my hair. "Go pack your fucking stuff! NOW!" He yelled using his alpha voice. I looked back at Jaxson and saw him passed out. "What about Jaxson?" I asked. He pulled tighter on my hair,"Go, NOW!"
I whimpered and reluctantly walked to the house. When alphas use their alpha voice it is very difficult to disobey them. I heard him following close behind. When we made it to my room I got my pink and black Adidas work out bag from my closet and started slowly packing. Trying to buy time. He noticed this and said,"Baby you better start packing faster or I'll pack for you and see your sexy bra and panties,"  I looked up at him with narrowed eyes, he paused and licked his lips,"and I have no objections to that." I rolled my eyes and started packing faster. I heard him chuckle behind me. "Bastard." I mumbled under my breath. He chuckled again. When I was done with my pants and shirts I went to my under wear drawer. I looked back and saw Carter with his arms crossed with an amused look on his face. I went pack to the bag and then back to my drawer. I put my bra and panties in my bag, making sure he couldn't see any of them. I grabbed my last pair of panties in my hand and felt them being taken from me. "Hey!" I yelled. He then looked at me with a smirk and brought my underwear to his face and smelled them. I scrunched my face up in disgust, "give them back!" I tried reaching for them, but he put then over his head so I couldn't reach them. I gave up and sighed in frustration. He laughed and put my underwear in his back pocket. I went to the bathroom and got all my stuff then put them in my bag. "You done?"
I glared at him, "yut."
He then grabbed my bag and then tried to grab my hand, but I pulled back. He smirked then picked me up and throw me over his shoulder. "Hey! Let me down!" I started hitting his back and then I felt a hard smack on my ass. I froze, "did you just hit my ass?"
"Yut." He mocked me. My blood was boiling, how dare he mock me! In my own home. I started hitting his back and cursing at him and then he smacked my ass even harder this time and I whimpered. "I suggest you stop love, unless you want to turn me on from hitting your ass." I instantly stopped. We were out the front door. He put me down in front of his 2016, red Camaro. My mouth dropped in awe. I looked up at him and saw him grin. He opened my door, but I stood still. He sighed, "get in." I looked at him and crossed my arms. He grabbed my arm and threw me in. He shut the door and I tried to open it. I then tried to unlock it, "what the hell?!" I yelled. He was about to open his door, before I locked it. He growled and bent down to look through the window. "I suggest you unlock this door love, or I'll punish you." He smirked. I was afraid of what he meant by that, but I still didn't unlock it. I crossed my arms and looked straight ahead. He unlocked the car and attempted to open it, but I locked it before he got the chance. I heard him chuckle, " I guess you want to get punished baby girl." I was now beyond scared. "Open it now and it won't be as bad. I promise." I still didn't, but I was contemplating it. He then smashed his window and unlocked his door. I stared at him shocked, he got in and wiped out all the shattered glass on the seat. He sat down on his seat, looked at me, smirked and started the car. We drove in silence. I felt a warmth and sparks on my thigh and looked down. It was Carters hand. I picked up his hand and moved it back on his leg. He looked at me and I glared at him. I looked back out to the window and felt that warmth and sparks again. I sighed and looked back down. His hand was back where it was before. I put my hand down to move his again, but he growled. I sighed in frustration and threw my hands up in the air. I didn't have energy in me to argue with him so I laid my head on my hand and looked out the window. We came to a beautiful house with gate in the front. The gates opened and we drove up the beautiful stoned driveway. It was the most beautiful house I have ever seen. I was so focused on the house I didn't even hear Carter get out and then open my door, until I heard him say, "welcome home."