Trying to write English poems [2]

This is the second English poem that I have written. In this case I'm going to try to make it a little bit different. I'm going to do a children poem to learn the animals and the alphabet. I hope you like it!

The animals have come to enjoy the party!

The bear growls and growls because he is hungry,

the cat meows so much because a delicious sardin she wants,

the dog barks and cries because his white bone has lost,

and the trumpet of the elephant encourages them to dance.

The fox sings his song to the other animals, playing a drum with his little legs.

The giraffe with her long neck find the last animals which are coming to their event.

The horse trots to the ground because the food it's running out.

The iguana passes through the rocks searching for food and for a new little love.

The jaguar runs so fast! He intimidates the others with his powerful jaws...!

The kangaroo jump and jump. He's going to be a basket professional!

The lion is the king of the party. His roar is the best in all the country.

The monkey climb the trees, like a mountain climber climbes the Mount Everest.

The nutria swims so fast! The river is her living, don't forget it!

The owl hoots in his branch. He's the emperor of the Night Party Dance.

The penguin tries to fly, but he can't. He only can walk with his feet on the grass.

The Queen bee is the Royal Presence. She is angry with the bear, because he has eaten the honey!

The rabbit looks for carrots. The orangest one is his favourite ones!

The snake hisses and tried to steal food. But the biggest bear said him: no!

The turtle is so shy. When he's afraid he hides in his caparace.

The unicorn make its special appearing. It's magic in his body. Try to touch it to feel something! (But you couldn't watch it if you don't believe in it. The unicorns only lives in the safest place to them: a child's heart full of purity).

The vulture search for carrion. It's his form of life, even the others are not happy with his presence there.

The worm excavates galleries. He lives with the waste and the rocks in harmony.

The X-ray fish stays diving. He is unhappy because his friend John isn't at the party.

The yak is so big. In his back can live all types of wild entities.

And the last guest is the zebra. His stripes are so colourful.

The party can start! The animals are going to have a beautiful and nice day of relax. No hunting, no traps. They are funny and they are ready to start!