My story

Sorry guys this isn't a minion meme update sorry I have just been really busy like today for English we had to write a creative story I also had 2 exams and have another 2 tomorrow (fun😔) anyway so I thought to make it up to you I would post my story up and do a few updates. If you don't want to read my story then it's all good but otherwise here it is...

A cold winter wind blows past my friends and I, making my brown hair fly behind me. Hunter and Tim, my 2 best friends, are talking about some sort of fight that happened during the day, but of course Tim's doing all the talking. I don't care much about the gossip but sometimes I listen because there is never anything interesting in my life. "JANE!" "WHAT" I shout back. "Are you even listening to anything I had said?" Tim asked me in an annoyed tone and I was tempted to say something sarcastic but I couldn't be bothered because school drains me, especially having Maths for 2 hours. "No Tim I was not, so what where you saying again?" I sighed not really wanting to hear about the drama at school. "I said did you know that there has been talk at school of aliens?" both Hunter and I raised our eyebrows. Aliens really I swear the people at my school are desperate for attention. I looked towards Hunter "did you know about this Hunter?" he just shrugged and shock his head. I sighed "you know they do it for attention Tim, I mean they're probably making it up just so people will be around them." I told him. Truthfully I didn't want him hanging around that kind of crowd, they make things up and they cause trouble everywhere they go, but I don't want to force him, it's his life I guess.

We finally got to the café that we go to after school on a Friday. I am so happy its Friday that means I can sleep in all weekend and not worry about school. We get our usual order which is 2 chocolates and a vanilla milkshake. We usually go to the park, even if we don't get a milkshake just talk about anything and everything. I sigh again waiting for lady at the counter to give us our milkshake, when I see something in the corner of my eye. I didn't think much of it until it came out of the ally it was in. The worst part was that it wasn't human and anything not human or identified was going to be in big trouble. The lady finally gave us our order and I ran over to the ally, Hunter and Tim giving me curious looks but never the less still ran after me. As I enter the ally, I hear Tim voice but I didn't catch what he said, but I assumed that it was something along the lines of 'what's wrong Jane'.

I look around and sure enough it was something to nobody could identify. I just stood there shocked unable to say anything. "Hey Jane what's wro-oh that's what's wrong, well mum always said 'life is like a box of chocolates you'll never know what you're gonna get' or in this case find' I turned my head and gave Tim a dumbfounded look like really did he really just say that. I look back at the 'thing' it was probably the size of a teddy bear and looked like one too. It had little round ears like a bear and was brown with a white patch on its stomach. For the first time in an hour Hunter spoke up "what do we do with it, we can't let it run lose and we can't give it to anyone they will kill it" but he was just pointing out the obvious. "Looks like the guys at school were right there really are aliens around, and as for what to do with it, we can just take it home and make people think that it's a teddy bear that can move around" I sigh "looks like I won't get that weekend long sleep in after all". I pick it up, its little black eyes staring at me with curiosity "don't worry little buddy I will make sure nobody knows about you and if they do find out about you I will make sure that they won't lay a finger on your head." Boy was I wrong about that

(Also if you could suggest a title for my story that would be great too)

Natsu out