Chapter 11 "love" ❣

Chapter 11

Song: I would by Justin Bieber (If you don't like the artists that's okay but remember give the song a try! & if u do like JB than "we are sisters" jk but really am a Belieber too! k, back to the story)

We eventually came home from the beach after we told the crew what we wanted to do. I have to say I was kind of worried, My parents are really strict of leaving home and things like that. I mean I get it they didn't want there little girl (although am not there "Little Girl" anymore) leaving, but it's not I would be leaving for ever I would come back after the tour was over.

Austin and I decided that his managers and his mom would ask my parents tomorrow for me to go with them. Austin dropped everyone at there house and I was the last one since we lived pretty close to each other. Are neighborhood was really quite, there were not a lot of houses with children, most of the houses were being occupied by older people.

The night afternoon sky was beautiful. Austin stooped the car in front of my house and parked there. My house was big, most of the houses looked familiar they were just different color. In front of my house there were two big trees that mad a shade around the front yard, and curved in so that when your walking down the stone path and you look up you can see the beautiful trees looking down on you, and there flowers hanging down. The house was brown, not your typical depressing brown but different shads of brown which made the house look with life.

I looked over at Austin who was looking straight ahead, He noticed me staring and him that a smile crept on his face, still looking forward, that made me laugh, I took his arm and hugged it as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna stay for dinner" I asked "My mom made Italian" I said to teas him, I knew he loved Italian food.

"Yea" He smiled "I would love to stay for diner" He looked down and kissed my cheek

We got out of the rang rover and walked in to the house, My Dad was on the couch watching TV and while Emma was in the kitchen helping Mom.

"Hi dad" I said as I closed the door, I walked over to him and hugged him from behind

"Hello Mr. Brooks" Austin said starching his hand out to my Dad

"Oh come on boy, we know each other better than that" he laughed "Call me Jason" He finished and patted Austin's back

Austin nodded and agreed with my father. We walked in to the kitchen and greeted my mother and sister. She had told us that it would be a couple minutes until dinner would be ready, So we decided to go up stairs to my room.

I loved my room, it was blue, with flowers painted on the top all around it. My bed was huge, I had put lights around the head of it. There was a quote on one of the walls, and some pictures too. I put my bag down on my bed and went in to the bathroom to change, I was a little wet from the beach. I changed pretty quick and came out of the bathroom to find Austin laying on the bed as If he was to tired to get up. I took my flip flops off and got on the bed too.

I laid my head on his stomach, my head rested on his abs. We looked up at the ceiling, both of us not saying a word. We were laying on the bed in a t form, Austin was playing with my hair as we laid there in silence. All of a sudden Austin got up which made me get up as well, I crossed my legs so I was sitting criss cross and Austin looking straight at me.

"What If they say no" Austin said worried "What if they don't trust me enough to take care of their daughter while she miles away from home" He kept going on.

I looked down at his lips and lightly kissed them, "Don't worry," I said pulling away, "My parents love you, and they trust you" I confirmed

For a couple minutes we just sat their talking and making plans, as if my parents had already said yes. Soon, my Mother called us down, dinner was ready, The whole night was perfect. I could tell my parents really liked Austin, he was not like the other guys' I've dated, Which haven't been much, but none of them can compare to Austin, he was actually prince charming.