Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

As always, I have to thank my husband first.  We’re getting better at these character development and plot debates!!

Heaps of thanks go to Tricia, aka Truest.  She’s such an encouragement when the words don’t come out right and I have to rewrite the same chapter four times before I’m happy with it!! 

Thanks to my ‘FBI guy.’  You know who you are *wink wink.* Appreciate the encouragement and answers to the endless inane questions. 

Mrs.Muffet - your encouragement was such a blessing to me.  In the midst of my editing, I knew you were watching for the updates.  It kept me motivated.

Rachel Poe- you never waiver in your confidence, always believing I can do this.

Monica- It seems insufficient to simply say 'Thank You.'  Even if I write it in all caps: THANK YOU!!  I couldn't have gotten through the revisions without your thoughts & encouragement.

A special thank you to all my readers, especially those that commented as I posted.  You have no idea what an encouragement you are to me!  Thank you.

Ceci, Alena, Heistgirl, Rachel . . . you are the bomb diggidy.

If there was one song that inspired & encapsulated Playing Jacks it would be Rusty Halo by The Script.  In fact, The Script inspired much of this story- as evidenced by their recurring presence on the playlist.  Enjoy!

Playing Jacks Playlist

Exit Wounds- The Script

Long Gone and Moved On- The Script

Fall Away – The Fray

Rusty Halo – The Script

Before the Worst – The Script

Walk Away – The Script

A girl, a boy & a graveyard – Jeremy Messersmith

Bullet from a Gun – The Script

Over my Head – The Fray