Chapter 7.

Your POV-

I woke up earlier than usual. My throat was hurting. I got up and went in my bathroom and did my daily routine. I looked around my room and decided that today I was gonna forget about Que and redo my whole room.I put on some blue shorts, a white crop top and some white platform shoes.I took Tae's car and left him a note.I went to the mall and went to the decor store. I bought a new bed set , curtains , desk and a chair to match. The dressers and wall already matched tho.I went to the car and put all my stuff in it than I went back in the mall and jus walked around to see if I liked anything.

Boy: ayee ma let me get that holla

Boy2: or you can give it to me

Yn:no go away

Boy: why not...you got a boyfriend or something

Yn: its complicated

Boy2: mane yu gon give me the digits or not

Yn: Im not now leave me tf alone and you couldn't handle this anyway * walks away*

I decided to jus go home all boys are the same

Que POV-

I just sat around feeling guilty asf. I still havent wrapped my head around it. I need to write a song or something. I just need to take my mind off of this but I cant. It seems like its just sticking to me and the guilt is eating me alive. I need to fix this I mean I know she likes me she admitted it but I had to mess it up I mean who tf bets on a person. A beautiful one at that.

Your POV~

Tae came into my room and asked if I was ok. No I'm not. I thought Que was a different type of dude. I mean he always seemed like the humble type. He seemed way better than any other dude I've known tho so I guess thats a perk....well was one.