Chapter Six

“My office. Now” He warned, his voice was harsh and angry, I’d really pushed upon a nerve. I hung up, pleased with my attempts to rile Nick, although I wasn’t completely sure why. He’d been perfectly nice to me.

I stood up and walked to Nick’s office. Janie ushered me in the door.

“He’s in a foul mood” She noted before she hit the intercom. I flushed and looked at the floor, feeling slightly guilty that I was the cause.

“Mr Jackson, Miss Jenkins is here” She said softly.

“Send her in Janie, could you head down to the shop on the corner, I’m out of coffee grinds” Nick said his voice was softer than it had been toward me less than five minutes ago.

Janie opened the doors and I walked in, she closed them behind me, leaving Nick and I alone. He sat in his oversized office chair, his eyes were dark and narrow, and his lips were sitting on his face in a thin line. He looked as angry as he’d sounded.

My heart pounded and I felt the hair on my arms stick up.

Nick didn’t say anything, he only stood up slowly walked around the desk, until he stood in front of me.

“Miss Jenkins, I have to give you a verbal warning for inappropriate emails. Please cease you’re rebellious behaviour or there will be more serious consequences.” He said his tone was cold and icy, yet it set my stomach a flutter, his angry face was incredibly sexy.

“Oh, like what Mr Jackson” I replied, playing with fire, excited about the prospect of a full blown explosion. Nick raised an eyebrow his eyes were full of mischief and his jaw was clenched.

“Sarah” he muttered, as he took a deep breath and moved closer to me, until we were standing less than an inch apart “You don’t want to know what my consequences for you are”

I looked up at him, my eyes wide.

Oh, Nick, but I do.

Nick must have read my mind because his self-control let go of him and for the second time that day his hands grabbed my hips roughly. With little restraint he pulled my body in to his. His hands slid around to my thighs as he lifted me up on to his desk

“You make me crazy Sarah, and I’ve known you 24 hours. I’m in a world of trouble” Nick murmured "Something is binding me to you. Do you feel it?"

All I could do was nod in agreement

His fingers trailed up to my waist he hooked his fingers in to the belt loops , and roughly pulled my pants and panties from my legs. Within seconds they lay askew on the ground. I looked up at Nick who caught my gaze. He pressed his forehead against mine and let out a low deep groan.

We had met 24 hours ago, and my entire life until now should have stopped me from behaving this way, especially after knowing a person for such a short time. Yet, here I sat, living in the anticipation of Nicks next move. I'd always been the exception to the rule, the weird one. Why would this be any different either?

“You planned this, that’s why you sent Janie away” I said as I sat there naked from the waist down. Nick looked at me, still clearly angry, but when I spoke a smirk crossed his face.

Nick sat me on his desk and then undone the button and zip on his pants. He shrugged his pants and boxers down. Like magnets we gravitated to each other.

“You’ve got me bewitched Sar” He moaned as he entered me a few moments later.

He thrust harder and harder in to me, and I had to bury my head into his chest to stop myself from crying out so loud that the entire building would hear me. Finally we came together,  and I relaxed in to Nick’s chest and he held me in his arms as we shuddered in the afterglow. Before either of us moved the intercom buzzed.