chapter sixteen

Recap:

Turners P.O.V.

I woke up to James shaking my arm.

"What, whats going on?!" I asked as I jumped from the bed.

"They found us."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixteen

Tuners P.O.V.

"What the hell are you talking about, who found us?" I shouted loudly as I blinked my eyes open trying to wake up.

"Go look out the window." Was the only thing that James said.

"What the hell for." I asked, "What time is it anyway?"

"Wow I'm definitely not going to be the one to wake you up ever again." James said smirking, "Look quite throwing a fit and get off you ass and go look out the window, I think this is a little more important that your sleep."

"God, fine!" I whined. I hate waking up before I have to, well even then I hate getting up at all unless I'm not tired anymore. I stumbled my way over to the window and looked out. Shit. There were bodyguards surrounding the hotel loaded with M4's. "How the hell are we gonna get out of this?" I groaned.

"We arn't getting out of this." James stated.

So what we aren't gonna at least try to get out of this. Has he completely lost all hope, god what the hell has this woman done to him. I laughed at that, I was a little shocked that I did considering the situation we were in.

"Why are you laughing?" James asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nothing, so what we aren't at least going to try and get out of this, I mean we have to at least try, think about Bella. We need to ge." I was cut off by James,

"We aren't going to try because this is what I want to happen."

"What the hell are you talking about, you want us to get cuffed and shoved into the back of a van, you do know that we aren't gonna be able to save Bella from there. God I think your going crazy." I complained

"No, no, no you don't understand this is gonna make this way easier for us. where ever these bozos are taking us Potts will be, and Potts knows where Bella is."

"Oh dude that's genus." I said excitement I'm sure clear on my face. "Is there anyone else we can trust that will help us get out, even though we can perfectly manage on our own." I said smirking.

"Yeah Roy." James said chuckling at my bragging.

"How do you know that Roy's gonna be in on this mission?" I asked, actually really curious to his reply.

"You know that he's always the one to take over if me or you are busy. Or in this case saving the damn world." James said laughing. "Plus I know Roy wouldn't pass up the chance to put my ass in cuffs."

"True, I can just see his face now." I said almost falling to the floor in laughter.

Then out of no where the door bursted open and guards swarmed in like bee's to a full hive of honey.

James P.O.V.

Tuner was almost on the ground laughing at his mental picture of Roy's face as he puts me in cuffs, when out of no where the door was slammed open and crashing to the floor no longer connected to its hinges. I can only imagine how nutty Turner looked laughing when we were about to be cuffed and shoved into the back of a van, on our way to a small ass cell. Of course until we excaped. Then I saw Roy push his way through the crowd and damn there were a lot of guards on this mission, where we really that good? Who am I kidding of course we are. I looked at Roy and he looked pissed. Why was he pissed?! Then his loud booming voice filled the small room,

"Would someone please care to explain why the hell we are here to pick up Tuner and Reese?"

Then Tommy spoke up, which I thought was pretty ballsy considering how Roy was huge and really intimidating at times, times like this.

"Uh I don't know, but we still have to take them in."

"Why there on our team." Roy said not really asking, just putting it out there for everyone to question.

"I don't know sir, but we aren't taught to question our orders, we are taught to obey them." Tommy said, that was when I realized that Tommy must be second in command since me or Tuner wern't there to take his place.

"Tommy shut the hell up, I know what we are taught to do. Still doesn't mean that I always do what I was taught." Roy said.

"But Roy that's what our orders are, to take these two idiots in." Tommy said, wow when did he grow a set?

"yeah am I the only one questioning why we are taking orders from Potts, orders that don't make since any orders for that madder?" Roy asked. "aren't we suppose to take orders from the vise president? Id like to know where the hell he is, he just disappeared off the face of the planet." Stating facts that I havent even thought of yet. Roy made a lot of since though.

"Look I know these two are your buddies, but we have to take them in they obviously did something. I mean there in a hotel instead of the white house somethings got to be up." Tommy said, even though Roy told him to shut up. Tommy was really starting to piss me off, hes never liked me or Roy not even Turner and everybody likes Turner. I was suspicious of him, very. Roy looked at me I gave him a look that said to go along with it. Roy walked up to me and leaned in and asked,

"Is it happening?" at first I didn't know what he was talking about then it came to me. Me and Roy always use to joke about someone taking over the white house. I always just took it as a laugh, but I always had the slight assumption that Roy actually thought it would happen. I thought he was crazy for the idea, but not so much anymore.

"Yeah." I said. "I'll explain later though."

That's when Roy went behind me and grabbed my arms shoving them behind my back. I have to admit that it hurt a little. I was right about Roy enjoying this, his face was priceless.

"Sorry, its for show." Roy said, but I don't think he really is sorry. I think he was enjoying it a little too much, but I let him after all he is helping us. Tommy went over to turner to cuff him, he resisted at first I guess to make it seem like we actually didn't want to be taken in. Roy shoved me out the door with tuner following behind me. Roy was smiling from ear to ear it was almost worth being humiliated to see him so happy. he hasn't had the easiest life. his parents were murdered by a guy that never got caught, and his brother was badly injured that he spent about six months in the hospital. Roy is still paying off the medical bills. His brother is only 15 and lives with Roy. they don't live in the white house they have there own apartment they pay rent on. The thing is Roy never really seems all that happy and to see the big guy smile like that well I was happy about it. I had known Roy for a long time and I think that I've never seen him smile like that in the whole time that I've known him.

On the way up the ramp to the back of the van, I forgot about the stupid lip on the way up that we "forget" to tell people about when we shove them into the back and tripped right over it. I landed right on my face because guess what I couldn't catch myself with my hands because they were cuffed.

"Oh don't forget to watch your step." Roy said.

"Little late there Roy." I spat.

Roy just laughed as he pulled me up and sat me on the seat that was in the back. Turner was already sitting, I guess he didn't forget about the damn lip. Roy walked out and slammed the door after him. I turned to Turner and he said,

"I think he enjoyed that way too much." as he laughed.

"Yeah me too." I said as blood streamed down my lips, wow whats this my hundredth broken nose.

Bella P.O.V.

Today I got another "brick". I don't even know why I attempt to eat it, its nearly impossible. I guess I nah on it so I don't die of starvation, even though it would end the pain pulsating all over my body. I don't want to die. I want to see James one last time, I want to tell him I love him even if its just for a few seconds. I hope he knows that I do love him because I don't know if I will be able to tell him. I don't want to even consider that I wont ever get out of here. I try not to think like that, all negative, but the possibility is slowly eating my hope away. I haven't seen Potts in about two days, I guess she was too busy to take time out of her schedule to come and beat the crap out of me. Trust me I'm not complaining, I was more that ecstatic that she hasn't been down here. I've had time to heal a little, although that thought kinda scares me because I don't want my bones to heal wrong.

I hate how Potts enjoys beating me to almost death, I think its absolutely sick. I still cant believe that once, it seems like a very long time ago that I actually liked that awful woman. I don't even know how she can still sleep at night, I dought she does. I think its been 10 or 11 days of being in this hell whole, but it seems like I've been down here forever. I don't hope that James is looking for me anymore, there is no longer any dought in my mind that he isn't going crazy trying to find me. I hope he knows that I love him. I know that James wont stop tell he finds me, but what I don't like is the thought of when he does find me, which I know he will. That ill be dead, lying on the ground lifeless. I hate seeing the face of pain and hurt that keeps replaying in my head, if he finds me dead after all the work of trying to find me.

The door creeked open and I found myself hoping that it would be James, but that hope was soon shattered. It was the same big man that had been bringing me my food, but this time he didn't have a tray and I did not like that at all. Oh god what was he doing here? Did Potts send him down here to do what she no longer had time to do?! I really didn't want to show him how weak I was and start to cry, but I couldn't help the stream of tears that slowly started to crawl down my face. Then suddenly he started to speak.

"Please don't cry, I'm not going to hurt you." Did I hear him right?

"Then what are you doing down here?"

"Well the only reason I'm even here working for Potts is because she has my family and said she would kill them if I didn't do what she wanted. I really actually hate her, and what she does to people. He explained. "There are very few people that are here on there own will. Shes got something against everyone here. I have no choice if i ever want to see them again." He stopped talking and I just stared at him. "I don't expect you to feel bad for me, I just wanted you to know that I'm not evil like Potts.

"Okay." I said starting to sniffle, I actually feel bad for him, its nice to know that they aren't all sick and cruel like Potts.

"Um I'm not really suppose to do this, but here." He said as he walked over to me and gave me a piece of paper and a pen.

"Uh, what am I suppose to do with this?" I asked.

"Well I assume that you have loved ones and if you never get to see them again, well you might want to tell them something."

"Thanks." I said as I thought the only people that I would want to tell anything to would be my dad and James, they were the only ones I had left. I was brought out of my thoughts by the big man talking once again,

"I'd appreciate it if you would keep this between you and me. Potts wont be around for a few more days, so that should give you enough time to finish that letter. Ill be down here tomorrow to take the letter, you can tell me who to give it to and ill do everything I can to get it to who ever it is, incase you never get out of here. I hope you know that im really sorry you have to go through this, it sickens me to the core to even have anything to do with your pain."

"I want to say thank you because I know how much of a risk you are taking to do this for me." I said.

"I'm happy to do it because at least ill know that I did everything I could to make this sick situation better in some way."

I started to cry just thinking about never getting out of here and seeing the man I love ever again. I looked up and the man was gone, I looked down at the piece of paper in my hand and started to write.

James P.O.V.

Its been a couple days that I've been in this stupid cell. What the hell has been taking Roy so long. I cant bare to sit down here anymore while Bella may be in trouble or worse dead. I'm not going to be able to stand it much longer, if he takes much longer I will break out of this place myself. Turner is in a different cell I guess they didn't want to put two great minds together, if they had we probably already be out. Turner was in talking distance, but we didn't talk, there was nothing to talk about. That's when I saw Roy waling down the hall with that stupid grin still on his face. finally!

"God, dude where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry I've been busy." He said as he smirked. yeah right hes just been dragging it out, hes enjoying this way to much.

"Yeah what ever, I cant waist anymore time being in here. The woman I love is in some deep shit, Potts took her, and I don't know if ill ever see her again and I'm going crazy in this damn cell not doing anything about it." I said.

Roy's face dropped at that comment.

"Are you talking about Bella?"

"Y-yeah." I stuttered I really didn't want to break down right now, but I couldn't hold back the tears that slowly started to fill my eyes. I didn't want to cry in front of Roy he was usually the one to make fun without even noticing it. It surprised me when he totally ignored it and moved on like he didn't even see it. I was thankful that he did that.

"Okay well tell me everything." Roy said.

"Well first go get Turner he can explain some things better than me."

"Okay." Roy said as he got up and walked over to Turners cell.

Turners P.O.V.

I feel like I've been in this place forever. I cant stand to be here anymore, there is nothing to do in here. I cant talk to anyone and this small space is making me crazy. Then I finally saw that jackass Roy. What I Want to know is what the hell took him so long.

"Oh my god finally, where the hell have you been. I haven't taken a shower in like three days!"

"Would you relax its only been two days."

"Relax! Are you dumb, I was on the verge of going crazy in here." What really made me mad was he started to laugh.

"I'm sorry but I thought you were already a member or the loony bin." He said as he held his belly in laughter.

"hahaha." I mocked. "Get me the hell out of here."

"Okay." He said walking over to the cell and bringing out the keys. "Oh wait, what the magic word?" oh my god is he really doing this right now?

"Please open the damn door!" I spat.

"I guess its close enough." He unlocked my cell and we started towards James's cell to talk.

A/N

I'm so so so so sorry for the long wait. I've been super busy, I got sick and missed a whole week of school. then when I got back I had to make up a ton of homework. then once I finally got back on track I sprained my ankle and missed some more school. I've been trying to get back on track and that's why its been such a long time since I've updated. Anywho I hope you enjoyed the chapter, please VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN. thanks so much for reading it means the world to me.

xoxoxox Lindsey