Chapter 1: A Shocking Decision

Lhexmeen's POV

"WHATTT??!!! O__O Are you serious mom?!"

"Yes. Yes I am"

"Why mom? What did I do to you that you're doing this to me?"

"You didn't do anything Haemin my dear. I'm doing this for your own good"

"Own good?!! You're saying own good? It's not even good to me because I don't even like it!"

"How can you say you don't like?"

"It's because you didn't let me decide first! I should be the one deciding first! Not you and dad!"

"Lhexmeen Eesha Smith! Don't act like a child! Act like a grown up who's making good decision!"

"I'm making good decision mom! I'm making a decision that's right for me and a decision that will make me happy!"

"You're not making good decision because that decision of yours is bad!"

"Why would it be---"

"No morewords! Now go take a shower and dress nicely cuz you're going to meet your future husband"

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >////<"

And that's our conversation of my mother who's arranging a marriage for me and that stupid-whoever-is-he guy! 

Why are they doing this to me? What if I don't like that guy? I should be the one deciding who I'm going to marry. 

I really don't like their decision and I really hate them!!!! >//////<

I finished taking a shower, put some make-up on, style my hair, wear a dress and wear heels. 

I went down with a frown on my face.

"Are you ready, dear?" mom asked me but I didn't say anything and just went straight to the car.

We're now on our way to the restaurant where me and that stupid-whoever-is-he guy will meet. I don't know what will

happen later. I just wish they cancel this arrange marriage. I'm not excited to meet that jerk, idiotic, stupid bastard. I'm not even interested to meet him -_____________________________-

We arrive at the restaurant and it's quite fancy. I like it here. It's very warm inside with heart-warming music inside. 

Candles and roses on the table. Good for a romantic date. I guess I will bring the guy I love here. Romantic right? :D

While waiting, I took my phone out and took some pictures around the place. I stopped when I already took enough pictures. 

They still weren't here so I just played my favorite game, temple run 2. Few rounds of my game, mom said they were already 

here so I kept my phone inside my bag and just smile.

"Hi Mrs. Smith" the mother I think said. She doesn't look like a mother to me because she has a young face.

"Hello Mrs. Cosgrove" Mom greeted back and they shake hands. I was right, she's a mother.

"This must be your very beautiful daughter, Lhexmeen." Mrs. Im said and we handshake. I'm not really used to this ._. 

"Hi Mrs.Cosgrove. Nice to meet you" i said and just smiled. Know, I'm wondering where is this guy that I'm supposed to marry? 

I can't really choose because there are 3 guys who looks likes my age. Maybe the 2 of them is just a brother of the guy 

I'm supposed to meet with and 1 of them is very familiar to me. But I gotta admit that they're handsome and cute but still, 

I don't care about that stupid-whoever-he-is guy.

"Lhexmeen, I want you to meet Javeen" Javeen? It seems familiar to me.

"Hi Eesha. We meet again" *processing mind*..... and *ting* 

"YOU!" I said in shock and pointed him. He's my ultimate enemy when I was in grade school. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S THE GUY MOM

WANTS ME TO MARRY. >o< 

********************

Vote pls. :*

Vote pls. :D

Vote pls. :))

Theeeeenchuuuuuu~ ^___________________^