Shush, Don't Get Caught (Luke Hemmings/Ashton Irwin)

Omg guys I am so sorry it has take me so long to write this! I literally feel awful because I wanted to write this and it was such a great prompt but writers block has plagued me for the last 3 weeks and it sucks :(

Anyway here is the Lashton oneshot I have been promsing you all! I hope you all like it! Sorry if it is a little crap but I am just getting out of this writers block so it might be a little rough on the edges but overall I am proud of this!

I can't remember who I promised but I said I would link a video of 5SOS in San Diego on my next boyxboy oneshot so here ya go- the boys performing Try Hard (my fav 5SOS song) in San Diego! ------>

I think that's it for now. I just want to say thank you to all of you, my sexy fans, for the support you give me! I love you all! Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! :)

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Hensley Shelley [My name just keeps getting longer, oops ;) ] xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shush, Don't Get Caught

Lashton Oneshot

"Ashton, what are you doing?" Luke asked as Ashton kissed at his neck. "What does it look like?" Ashton mumbled against Luke's neck. 

"Michael and Calum might walk in at any second and see you doing that," Luke pointed out.

"Mmmm," Ashton hummed as he sucked a hickey into Luke's pale skin. "Ashton stop it. People are going to ask where I got that," Luke whined.

Ashton sighed and pulled away. "I hate that we have to hide we are dating Luke. I want people to know we are dating," Ashton complained.

"It's not the right time to tell people yet Ashton." "Why can't we tell Michael and Calum at least?" Ashton bargained.

"Maybe later," Luke said, focusing back on the lyrics in front of him. "Luke can we please so something else?"

"No, I'm busy Ash," Luke said sternly. Ashton sighed and walked away.

Ashton hated when his boyfriend acted like this. He would completely ignore him and it was like a punch to the guts for Ashton.

Ashton slumped off to the living room and collapsed on the couch. He looked out of the window and saw his two friends playing football outside.

Ashton was tempted to go out and play with them when he got a brilliant idea. It was his turn to get revenge on Luke.

Ashton slipped back into their studio and sat behind Luke again. He retook his place on Luke's neck, kissing it again.

"Ashton, what did I just tell you?" Luke asked. Ashton didn't listen though; he just kept kissing down Luke's neck.

"Ashton... stop it. I'm trying to focus." Ashton just sucked on Luke's exposed shoulder.

"ASHTON," Luke screamed, turning around to face him. Ashton sulked away, looking down at the floor.