| p s i c ó p a t a |

decided to use grace phipps for this cause she's gorgeous!😩❤ did this one for The Effect contest one- shot! i know it sucks but eh, i tried :'c xD .... written in harry's point of view and it's a psycho one-shot ;) finished in three hours cause i didn't know what to write about! 😩 hope you like it!

+

[9:00am]

[9:00am]

Her hair was a rich shade of leather black. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, sky blue that seemed to sparkle, and seemed to brighten the whole world.

A straight nose, full pink lips - she was just simply the picture of perfection. And I couldn't help but admire her beauty as she gently hugged her boyfriend, Cole. Her soft, small hands circle his waist as her head is gently placed against his chest. I follow the movement of her hands as she slides them down to her sides and smiles up at him, a small dimple showing on her right cheek.

She was driving me crazy.

My eyes trail down her body and I admire her long naked legs in full display. Her black shorts reaching just below her behind, the thickness of her thighs making me go insane. I envied that shirt she wore with the modest neckline who's only function was to cover a curvy and delicious form.

I just wanted a taste.

A taste of her lips, her mouth, her neck, her breasts, her tights.... yea, you guys get it.

As I kept staring at her beauty with googly eyes, I snap out of my thoughts feeling two pairs of eyes digging holes through my face. My eyes quickly search for that pair, and once I finally see who it is I laugh inside my head. It was Cole glaring at me. His dark eyes not leaving mine while his lips were in a straight line and his fists clenched tightly together.

"Keep making that face fucker and you'll see where you'll end up." I shake my head as I hear the voice in my mind and try to push it away.

Seeing his possessive actions, she quickly turns around and follows his gaze, her big crystal eyes meet mine and a small smile appears on her perfect lips. My breath gets caught in my throat as she bites her bottom plump lip slowly. My eyes following her naughty actions, feeling my pants get tighter. Fuck, this was not the moment. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want to feel those lips against mine as I savour her sweet taste.

Yup.

This was definitely not the moment to be lusting over my gorgeous neighbour.