Adore: Copyright

Wren Marley was in love with the idea of love. Now she knows how the world runs and revolves.  Love is nature's way of tricking people into reproducing. Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and trusting them not to. Ultimately sex, love is jealousy, lust, and lies. It’s not any of that cookie-cutter, sugar sweet, and affection junk. Everyone just wants it to be. 

Greyson “Grey” Clark is a new, something Wren’s not prepared for. Charming, eloquent, and possibly the most attractive person she knows exist. But there is much more to him than she knows, how he has suffured just as much. 

A series of games brings them closer, but in the end heart break's the only option left.

© October 6th by conatus_. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this text may be reproduced, transmitted, down-loaded, decompiled, reverse engineered, or stored in or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known or hereinafter invented, without the express written permission of the author. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.