They Call Me Panda

They Call Me Panda by BehindTheCurtain

Panda Jean has always been the rebel. But who can blame her? At the tender age of five, she lost her parents to a bloody murder right in front of her eyes. 12 years later, she's carefree and slacking, but her foster parents are an attachment no one can break. However, she goes too far when she spray paints all over the school principal's house. Her adoptive parents have to draw a line somewhere in their love for her, which is amazing in itself considering the girl she is. Sent off the a delinquent school with peers like herself, she realizes her bad self is golden there. The head of the gang at the school is a guy named Damon "Day" Smith, and perhaps a link can form. Damon soon begins there is more to Panda than leather jackets and curse words. Slowly, will the scars upon her parents' death in heart begin to heal? Panda's got the resolve, but there are a lot of things she's got to face next, The first step to conquering it all? Easy. She just has to discover something about herself that ll prove a bit more complicated than it appears. Something hidden under the layers of bad, just waiting to break the ice. After all, being bad doesn't mean you're not good.