Chapter 4: hi

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating, let's continue!

You are homeschooled! You don't want to be bullied again since the people that bullied you in elementary are now in high school.

3rd person~

After a short lesson from your mother, you decided to go out and try to find your old friends once more. You got changed into your favorite t-shirt again, "Later, I'll get back as soon as I can." you waved goodbye,

You decide to look for a certain brunette if he was still around. "Let me think, if I were Ben right now, where would I be?" you muttered, looking at your surroundings.

That didn't help one bit, the town of Bellwood changed a lot over the past five years, only some parts remained the same.

You found yourself wondering a familiar park 'Wait...' you softly slapped the side of your temple, 'Hello, (y/n)! You used to hang out here! It's the last place you went before moving!' you remember now, you hung out in this park a lot since you were more of an outdoors person, it also the place you pulled one of your best pranks with the help of Ben.

~Flashback~

Ten-year-old Ben and (Y/n), crept quietly behind Gwen, who was sitting on the bench park, reading her book of spells, quietly to herself. You both looked at each other, you both couldn't help but grins, then giggles slipped out, but not loud enough to blow your cover.

"Now?" Ben whispered, wanting to transform into one of his aliens.

You nodded, whispering back "What kind of alien do you have in mind, and it has to be gross and stinky!"

"That's why I'm going to choose..!" Ben hit his Omnitrix, causing a green glow to surround him and turn into a bug-like alien creature: Stink fly

Stink fly (Ben) ten spit out goo from his mouth and it landed on Gwen's hair, making her freak out.

Ben turned back so he can have a moment of laughter with you, while Gwen was screaming her head off until she turned her head to you with furious eyes.

"So, that how you guys want to play, huh?" Gwen said a purple glow started appearing on her right hand, your first instinct was to run for dear life.

~End of flash back~

You knew how thinks ended: Gwen put you and Ben up a tree all day, you manage to climb down, but you weren't sure for Ben...so you had to get your mother to help him down since his watch was on cooldown.

You got tired of running around so you decided to go get some Mr.Smoothie. You haven't had one in a while, so you were eager to get one.

From what you remembered, Ben hated that place a lot, you were the opposite: You loved smoothies, it was one of the things your mother would let you have as a treat since you couldn't eat sugar, you usually go sugar hight if you devour a large amount of sweet.

Also, every time went to the smoothie restaurant, got some kind of discount and your [Favorite fruit].

Because of your obsession, Ben always use to tease you by calling you, 'Ms.Smoothie'

Just minding your own business, you stared into space, thinking what you would get.

You crashed into someone, unfortunately for you, the person stumbled back a bit, while you fell on your butt. "Oh, sorry." you said, getting up and dusting yourself up, "I wasn't looking where I was going, I-" you stopped mid-sentence, the corner of your mouth curved into a smile, as you looked up, looking into very familiar emerald eyes, Bn smiled back, also knowing who you were and helped you up back your feet.

"Hey." the teenage boy greeted, not really sure what else to say.

"Hi," you said, waving awkwardly.