Unseen Tears of Broken Hearted

TEARS are Words ,too PAINFUL for a Broken Heart to Speak. 

> The worst thing a guy can do to a girl is to make her fall for him with no intentions of catching her

_________________

I.

Sometimes I wish I'm still a kid. No broken heart, no painful tears, only a wounded knees, but a kiss from mom makes everything ......   OK ;)

II.

What can I do?
I'm hurting.
I'm crying inside.
Why won't it go away?
My heart can't take any more.
My soul became sad.
I can't take it any more.
I can't breathe the pure air.
My thoughts hold only pain.
And regret for my emotions.
I'm lost in my head.
I tried looking for myself
All I find is darkness.
All I see is fear.
What I feel is sorrow.
Tear by tear I try to compose myself.
I try to understand the sadness of my heart.
The melancholy of every day life
Has taken me prisoner.
I can't cry in front of them.
That would be too much.
I won't let them see me falling apart.

III.

Loved it! I USED to feel like this and for some reason I think its coming back.

" can't cry in front of them.
That would be too much.
I won't let them see me falling apart. "

I ALWAYS feel this, I try to never cry in front of people. Loved this write, rhythm was very good.

IV.

Do you know how it feels to be ignored by the one you care, adore and love the most ..?

V.

I was once afraid of people saying " who does she think she is ? " Now I have the courage to stand and say .... " This is who I am "

VI.

When you have so much PAIN in your HEART & you want to talk, the only person who can stop you from Crying is exactly the same person who made you CRY. !

VII.

LOVE SAYS: I've seen the ugly parts of you, and I'm staying.

VIII.

  I am your forgotten dream Broken and unseen.

IX.

Those we love don't go away, They walk beside us every day, Unseen, Unheard, but always near, Still loved, still missed and very near.

X.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it Cause I might do something crazy like believe it.

 ____________________

Weep not for roads untraveled, Weep not for sights unseen. May your love never end . And if you need a friend ... . THERE'S A SEAT HERE  ALONGSIDE ME. ;)