Chapter Eighteen

Hey Guys!

This book is almost over!! Only about 2-4 chapters left!

What do you think will happen? Does she escape? Does James save her?

SPOILER; Someone Dies! But who? (Not in this chapter though >.<)

 Also something happens in this chapter I bet none of you were expecting.. Get ready and be prepared.. >:-)

~*~~*~

(UNEDITED)

Allie's POV

I'm getting out of here.

Max has agreed to help me, and we got a plan. Now, we wait for the right moment then my freedom shall be granted.

Its been three days since Max and I came up with a plan. Its got to happen at the right time, otherwise someone could die.

"You present?" a muffled voice asked on the other side of the door. I slid Maxs t-shirt over my head and walked to the door and opened it up. I had no clothes so Max lent me some of his old shirts and his mothers old dresses.

  I pushed the door open and Max stood in the hallway with a tray filled with all sorts of food.

"Come in," I pushed the door open so he could enter. He walked in and put the tray on the table beside my bed.

"What is it tonight?" I asked as I shut the door.

"I cooked you lasagne. Your favourite seeing as it is your last night with us,"  I smiled and walked over to the tray.

"Thank you Max. For everything. The food, the clothes, the plan. You didnt have to do it all but you did, so thank you,"

I didnt want to, but I told Max about how I was kidnapped. I hoped that I didnt put him in any danger but telling him was my only way of getting out of here.

He smiled and walked towards the door. "Its no problem Allie, now eat up and get some rest. Big escape tomorrow," I let out a puff of breath and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Arent you excited?" he asked.

"Of course I am, getting away from Tom, its just that I dont think I can do it," I said looking up to be met by his big blue eyes.

"Your strong Allie. You can do it. I'll be right by your side helping you out. We can do this Allie. You will be free and if things go right, you'll never see Tom again,"

I nodded. "Thank you Max,"

He smiled and opened the door. "Good night Allie. Get some rest," he walked out and shut the door. I heard the door click and I slumped back onto my bed.

I could do this. I'll wake up tomorrow, go with Tom to the casino and make the grand escape. Its simple and I was going to get out of here.

I quickly ate Max's lasange which tasted amazing and lay down on my bed. I pulled the covers over me and snuggled up in the blankets. I closed my eyes to go to sleep when something crossed my mind.

James.

When I did escape, what was going to happen to him? What was going to happen to us? I knew that I loved James, I always have, even with all his cockiness.  But did he feel the same about me?

These thoughts drifted through my head as I fell into a deep slumber.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -