Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Monday morning had finally come around and I couldn’t wait to walk through the double doors to the school. The entire weekend Amy and I planned my outfit, hair and shoes. Amy’s black BMW made a right into the school parking lot. A huge smile crossing my face.

“It’s time.” She says creepily.

I let out a huge laugh and look into her rearview mirror. In the mirror my reflection looked like me but yet it didn’t.

For once I had more makeup on then usual and my hair actually looked like some thought was put into it. The pink floral shirt clung to my body showing off my medium size C cups.

My black skinny jeans showed off the slimness and length in my legs and the floral print heels that went exactly with my shirt put the icing on the cake. I stepped out of the BMW and make my way to the school entrance. Just from walking across the parking lot a lot of guys were giving stares, some even whistled as Amy and I walked by them.

“No Amy, we have them drooling.” I smirk.

We walk over in front of the double glass doors to the main building of the school. This was the place where everyone hung out in the morning. This is where they hung out in the morning. I pushed opened the door and walked in, Amy following behind me. All heads turn in our direction.  Then the building goes silent, the only sound was coming from my heels as they hit the floor after each step. There were low whispers and mumbles among some people but everyone was staring.

“Damn……look at Marisol.” Blake said; making his way towards me and Amy.

Blake was captain of the football team. He was a tall muscular white guy with brown short hair and dark brown eyes. Blake was notorious for hooking up with almost every girl in school. He was cocky and a total player but some people say he has a deep side that only few have ever seen.

I exchange a look with Amy and then turn towards Blake. “Oh hey Blake, how’s it going?”

Amy and I start to make conversation with Blake and everyone else in the building starts talking again. In the middle of talking to Blake I hear some familiar heels coming towards me. Turning around I see Heather, Stacy, and Jenna heading our way. I can feel the daggers shooting from her eyes towards me causing me to smile.

“Well, well, well, look who wanted to show off today girls.” She sneered while eyeing me up and down.

I look down and let out a little chuckle. Looking up I stare at Heather right in her icy blue eyes. “Heather, what the hell is your problem? Why do you act like your better then everyone? We all know you’re just a bitch.”

Out of nowhere I felt a hard slap fly across my face. Fire was blazing in my eyes as I lunged towards heather.  Blake's arms caught me when I was two inches away from her face. I look over to see Amy being held down by not just one but two football players.

"Let me go, I want to rip out her crappy hair extensions." I yell.

One of the teachers finally shows up and starts to make their way through the crowd around us. I hear Amy yell "Oh shit" and grab my arm dragging me off. Halfway down the hallway we finally slow down trying to catch our breath.

"I am going to destroy that whore." I say in frustration. Around the corner I can hear footsteps coming our way.

I make a "Shh" gesture to Amy and peek around the corner.

Standing there across the hallway was Anthony looking suspicious. He had a card in his hand in an autumn orange envelope. I watch as he slips it into someone's locker and then I realize it was my locker. He keeps walking in our direction. I quickly turn my head and motion for Amy to follow me. We start walking away from him into a new direction.