Chapter Twelve

"But I know you want this," Frank says to me. He is most definitely right about this.

"Yeah, you're right," I say, giving in. As much as I know I'm supposed to be driving to the store to buy milk, I want this more.

"Get in the back seat," he mumbles in my ear. I don't feel like getting out of the car so I just climb in between the driver and passenger seats and sit down in the back. Frank follows me and sits in my lap. Fuck, he's so hot and seductive when he wants to be.

He isn't even the one getting the blowjob so I'm not sure why he wants this so bad but I'm not one to complain about getting blowjobs.

He starts palming me through my pants again and I let out a small moan. He unzips my jeans and pulls them down to my knees along with my boxers. He grabs my dick and pumps it a few times before taking me in his mouth.

Everything he is doing just feels so good. He starts with just the tip but then I feel his tongue on the underside of my dick and I can't help but moan. He takes more in his mouth and I feel like a mess.

He starts deepthroating me and I can hardly keep myself from coming. His mouth feels so good.

"Ah! Frankie! I-I'm gonna cum!" I cry out, before cumming in his mouth. He swallows it all and he looks so hot while he does it.

"I love you!" he says. He gets out of the back seat and gets back in the passenger seat before saying, "So, are we going to the store or what?"

I slowly pull up my boxers and my jeans and get into the driver's seat. It's a little bit hard to focus but I manage to start the car back up and we drive to the store.

The rest of the rides is quiet but it's a really pleasant quiet. Any time with Frank is pleasant.

We arrive at the store and I compose myself before walking in. No one will even know that the person I'm walking into the store with just gave me a bj in my car on the side of the road.

Grocery stores stress me out a lot. There's food everywhere and it's the thing that I'm trying my hardest to avoid. I start walking quickly and Frank grabs my hand.

"Gee, slow down. I can't walk that fast. I have short legs," Frank complains. I laugh a little, but I really want to do anything but slow down. If I slow down I'll consider buying something and I'll regret it. I won't just buy food and then not eat it.

I slow down my pace a little bit, but only because Frank asked me too. We end up at the dairy section and I grab the milk that my mom usually gets. As I'm turning around to go to the checkout lanes I see the yogurt right next to me.

I always loved yogurt and that's probably not the best thing. It's so fatty and it has way too many calories. Any dairy is fatty. Suddenly I feel a craving for yogurt, or maybe it's just food in general. Food is all around me.

I start breathing a little bit heavier and I force myself to look away from the yogurt.

"Okay we need to leave right now," I say quickly.

"Calm down. Why are you talking so fast?" Frank asked, looking a little bit concerned.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'm just getting... Overwhelmed," I say. But that's a bit of a lie. Overwhelmed is such an understatement. Overwhelmed is what I feel when I walk through the kitchen. The kitchen is just a room that has food in a few places. I am currently in a large store dedicated to food.

My breathing is still heavy and now it's a little but uneven. I start to get a little bit dizzy as I look at all the things I could buy if I wanted to.

"I changed my mind. I want yogurt," I say, turning around to look at my options. Out of the corner of my eye I see Frank smile a little, probably happy that I might eat something I guess.

I don't know why he cares so much about what I eat and if I eat. It's not like I'm dead or anything. If I start looking like I might die then maybe that would be the time to start getting concerned about my eating. But I still have fat so there is no need for him, or anyone for that matter, to be concerned.

I look at the different kinds of yogurt. There's vanilla, blueberry, strawberry, banana and chocolate. I've never seen chocolate yogurt before. But chocolate yogurt reminds me of chocolate ice cream and that's something I like more than yogurt.

I drag Frank to the freezer section of the store and I find the ice cream. I open the freezer to grab the chocolate ice cream but then I see the coffee ice cream. I love coffee so much but I was thinking about chocolate ice cream. I can't decide so I grab both.

We go up to the checkout lanes and I look for one with a short line. I pick a line since none of them are outrageously long and I pay for the ice cream and the milk.

I quickly go out to the car, not wanting my ice cream to melt. Already I regret buying the ice cream but it's not like I'm going to ruin or waste it now that I payed for it.

I wait for Frank to get in the passenger's seat and for him to buckle before starting the car and driving home. On the way to the store I was scared of what food I would see inside the store, and now I'm scared of what food I will eat once I get home.

Hopefully I don't binge too much because last time when Frank saw me binge it was so embarrassing. Not that it isn't embarrassing when no one sees me binge. It just made it worse for Frank to be there and have to watch me eat so much food.