ONE SHOOOOT

This is Crystal btw (I used my friends name bc her name is so pretty *-*) She's the mc

I didn't know what to post. I couldn't choose if I wanted to do serious or just wacky. I decided for the love interest to just be truthful and loud since I like the "opposites attract" thingy

BTW I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS OMG ILY Chingyonce

Liza's POV

"Oh fuck, I think I just stepped on shit." I said, scrunching my face in a disgusted manner. I probably looked like a wrinkly old man-or woman in my case.

I inspected the shit that was under my shoe, it was wet and soggy, like my vagina whenever I see Dyaln O'Brien take his shirt off. Damn.

"Ooh, Jackpot!" Screamed Vampire, laughing in amusement as he pointed toward my foot. He was being very loud. I kinda like that he gets over stuff pretty easily. Maybe he pushes his feelings away and ignores it until he just forgets. That seemed so sad-but I shouldn't be thinking about that, I got shit on my shoe.

He cackled loudly in the almost empty park, slapping his hand on his knee as he tried to keep his breathing steady. I looked toward my shoe again and felt something come up-it was not a dick-but my lunch. I wouldn't mind a dick going up though.

I pressed my hand over my mouth to try and stop it from coming out, but then I would only be delaying the inevitable. My head turned from side to side, scanning the area for some place I could hurl. Unfortunately for me, there were none. How the fuck can one park have no trashcans!

This one, apparently.

I turned towards my left and my eyes locked on the hat that was neatly placed onto Vampire's head. I had no choice and swiftly took it from his head and vomited on it. The fluids exited my mouth in a fast pace. Oh goodbye pizza, you were once in my belly and now you're in Vampire's hat. Shame.

Vampire gasped at my actions and his face fumed. His eyebrows stitched together as he screamed, "the one time I wear a hat. The one fucking time!" He was really angry, I'll tell you that. He turned around, not facing me as he screamed in anger.

I heard Psycho lose his chill and cackled loudly at Vampire's scrunched up face, poking fun at him. Psycho walked closer to the Vampire, placing his hand on the Vampire's shoulder to balance himself. He continued to laugh loudly as I continued to hurl, rubbing by shoe on the sidewalk to get this dog-or human-shit off my shoe.

It was noon and the park was empty for some reason. The only sound that could be heard in the vast area were screams of an angry vampire, laughter, and vomiting.

Just like Christmas eve when I gave everyone expired snacks.

I felt someone rubbing my back, drawing circles on it as I continued to vomit. "Are you alright, amore?" Assassin said as he continued to gently rub my back. It was soothing. He truly cares for me and I know how hard it was for him to actually show his emotions to me. He's not really the emotional type and most of the time I can't understand him. So snall gestures like these really mean a lot.