Chapter 1: Arrival in Seoul

Chaemin's POV

"Sweetheart? Chaemin, sweetie? What time is your flight  to Seoul?"

"Ugh... Uhmm... 6 A.M..."

"6? You better get up now. It's already 5." 5? OMO! O_O I should get up now. I'm really slow in taking shower T__T

I quickly get up from my bed, head towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. After I took a quick shower, I wear my

all-time favorite clothes of mine [picture on the side] I really feel comfortable when I wear this ^______^ When I finished packing all my things up, I bring them all downstairs so that I can leave early because from here to the airport? it's 30 minutes to get there TT___TT

"Hey dad, can you please drive me to the airport?" I asked dad while I'm having a hard getting my big suitcase down the stairs. Of course, dad helped me first :)

"Sure, sweetie."

"I'll get the car ready." he added then went to the garage with my suitcase.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast first?" mom asked. I'll just eat breakfast when I arrive at Seoul.

"Nahh... I'll just eat breakfast at a Cafe in Seoul." I said as I get a piece of bread on the table. I should at least eat

a piece of bread =3

"Ok then. Call us if you arrive at Seoul, okay? And don't forget about your vitamins and take good care of yourself there." mom said while putting my vitamins inside my bag.

"Don't worry mom, I'm all grown up. I can fully take care of myself :))" I said then hug and kiss mom and then bid goodbye."

"Goodbye~!" I heard mom saying and I just wave my hand in sign of saying goodbye.

*At the Airport

"Goodbye dad." I said then kissed dad on the cheeks.

"Take care of yourself, arasso?" then he hug me.

"Of course dad." I broke the hug and smile.

"Do you have your money already? Your passport and your ticket?"

"Yes. Yes. And yes."

"Okay. I guess you're ready to go. Go on now. You're airplane's gonna leave soon."

"Nae. Goodbye dad. Gonna miss you and mom." I said and hug him for the last time.

"Us too, sweetie. Go now..."

"Goodbye dad!" I said as I walk towards the entrance and dad bid goodbyein return. I will really miss them. And if you're wondering when will I be back to Paris, I think 7 months from now. I just hope I'm forever there TT________TT

When I went inside, I was just in time. My flight is going to leave soon, so I ran. But guess what? Someone bumped me -____- And you know what, my things are all over the place. This person is so so so very very careless! My Goodness! =_=

"I'm sorry about that miss. I'm really late about my flight." he said while helping me with my things.

" Aish, how careless. You're not the only one who has a flight that's going to leave soon!" I said sternly and people started looking at us.

"I'm really sorry." then he ran away. But thanks to him, he helped me with my things and I ran for my life to my airplane and thank god I'm just in time. Hoo~

*Inside the plane

When I finished fixing my things up inside the plane, I took my iPod out and listen to my music. And since the plane isn't going to take off yet, I took my phone out and texted mom that I'm going to leave soon then after that I shut it off. While listening to my music, I felt someone sat beside but I didn't saw who it is 'cuz I was closing my eyes. Then my favorite song just popped out and then I sang along with it...