I

It all started when we had made eye contact

It all started when we had made eye contact. It was a dark night, " It almost looks like it's going to rain," I said, "then I better make this quick." I finished laughing like the psycho that I am.

I didn't properly introduce myself, I am CJ, now you're probably wondering what my real name is, or what that means, but the only way to know that is to be in my head, but I already have enough to voices in my head, I don't need any more.

Yeah you heard me right I have voices in my head, and sometimes they make me want to bash my head into walls, but I don't, and that's is how I got into the killing business, to to controls urges of killing myself and the voices.

The voices in my head are trying to tell me what to do with my victim, and NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO! "STOP!! You guys are annoying! I wish you would just get out of my head for one day!" I screamed out loud, scaring my victim.

"What are you going to do to me?!" She yelled out. I don't even know her name, but all I know is that she and her friends messed with me in high school and now I'm going to get my revenge.Starting with her... I know you're probably thinking what a cliché.

She knows what she did in high school, making fun of me just because of my race, " Oh, you know damn well what I am going to do to you.." I say as I pick up my circular chain saw.

TIME SKIP

And that is how I ended up outside of the warehouse dragging out her dismembered body in a body bag. As I throw her in my truck, I feel as if someone is watching me. But when I turn to look, the feeling is gone, only to return in front of me when I turn back around, to see a pair of green eyes staring straight at me.

------------------------

I know it's a sucky ending, but if it gets good reviews and stuff, then I will add more to the story!