What am I doing wrong?

6-26-16  10:48 pm

    I've been on and a member of wattpad for a while now. And I have one follower. No one has read my stories to what I can tell. So it makes me ask the question. What am I doing wrong? How can I make my writing more interesting or bring more attention to it? Feedback is greatly appreciated if anyone reads this. The second book should be coming out soon. At least the first chapter where we'll meet a new character but a familiar one, the moon, Luna.

   Luna, like Deatharae and Amber, is the personification of a thing, the moon to be exact. Luna is the kind of person who will listen but once she thinks she knows what you're talking about will interrupt...then be embarrassed about it later.
We also learn more about Deatharae's world. Such as the Organization of Grim Reapers and the Grim Reaper Academy. The Organization of Grim Reapers is the official organization that qualifies upcoming grim reapers. They also give them their license that identifies them as a legal grim reaper. Meaning that they can collect souls legally.

  Well, good night from the author. I hope you enjoy the next chapters and books. Good luck with whatever you need luck for. Take care of yourself and get some rest. Night,
Variety_Dragon