EPILOGUE

STEVE
11 JUNE 2015

I moved my gaze from my iPhone screen. It had turned black as soon as Myra disappeared into the mirror.

"Myra?" Oh no, no, no...she can't vanish like that!

I screamed her name. The desolate walls slapped it back in my face as my voice echoed. I rushed towards the mirror.

How was it fucking possible for a girl to disappear into thin air?

How could I go back home? What would I say to her parents? They warned me not to bring her here. They would sue me for making their daughter disappear into the mirror.

All of Britain knew we got engaged today. It would appear on every newspaper and television channel tomorrow morning—and...

She just disappeared.

Was Edward really powerful enough to pull her into his world?

She was my two hundred-million-dollar doll, my gateway to opening the doors of Hue Castle for my game and the movie, my key to Universal Pictures, and now—her disappearance had put my success and my career at stake. I had already signed and closed the deal with the producer to bring her into a real-time magical time-travel movie...but shit...

She just disappeared.

Damn it!

I shouldn't have risked bringing her here tonight. She looked like a princess today, and she was all mine, but now the dead bastard had her. Would he leave her untouched or ravish her like a beast?

I looked at her silver sandals on the ground. My Cinderella had left me not with one shoe but both her shoes. She hadn't left me any clue for me to find her.

 She hadn't left me any clue for me to find her

Author's Note:

The seduction, vengeance, and love between Edward and Myra continue in Once Upon A [Fallen] Time.

If you enjoyed the book, kindly review it on Amazon and Goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26876204-once-upon-a-stolen-time

If you want to stay tuned for the updates, LIKE my Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/authorsamreenahsan/

or follow me on INSTAGRAM at
https://www.instagram.com/authorsamreenahsan/