psycho harry one shot

That Damn assasin, always kicking me out the fucking apartment for no reason.Ok maybe I did try to touch his throwing knives, but sharing is caring right. I stared at my black sneaker clad feet as I stomped out onto the street.

I made my way towards the little cafe on the corner, "Sweetheart's Nook" the glowing pink sign read. Looks suspicious,let's go right on in. I opened the door and little chimes rang, but these did not sound like ordinary chimes, hell no, they sounded like some fucking horror movie music. Like that part when the main character walks into the possessed room or house, yeah that was the chiming I heard.

I walked deeper into the building and I saw flashes of pink, yellow, and green (all in neon). As I walked towards a metal door at the end of the hall, I felt a thud on the left of my chest. I turned around and saw a woman, around my age, looking up at me. She had medium length black hair tied up into a high ponytail, hazel green eyes and a yellowish, brownish complexion. She wad wearing a red rank top and a pink flowy maxi skirt. She looked like those hippy type peopel. She coughed and I realise that I had been checking her out, right in her face.

"I am really sorry for that, I wasn't looking and don't complain or I swear I will slit your throat" She started off rambling all cute and stuff, but then shit got real and she started threatning me, Damn that's a turn on. " woah, woah, no need for that pumpkin, I'm fine " I chuckled at her rude demeanor. " oh that's great, in that case, I'll give you a free appointment" She smiled and pointed at the door I was heading to in the first place. "By appointment, do you mean...." I trailed off, getting giddy, sex would really take my mind off of everything right now, and then I can carve this nice pumpkin while I'm at it. "Ha ha, your funny,no I don't mean sex, I'm not that kind of girl, but just come with me and I'll show you" She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her, while laughing and mumbling things to herself. Oh she was definitely heaven sent.

Inside the room was really big. There were all white wall with colorful paint splattered all over them. On the middle of the room there was a stage, four inches above the ground, and in front of it was a canvas, a chair and a palate of paints. "So if you haven't noticed,I'm an artist and I paint portraits for a living, well I'm also a doctor, but this is my weekend job" She explained as she sat down. "Well go on now" She motioned to the stage. " oh ok, well this is a waste" I grumbled to myself as I stomped to the stage. " pick any pose and any prop" She spoke as she got her paints ready. Well then. I pulled my sexiest pose ever, while holding my knive in between my teeth.

" you really are something" She mumbled as she started to paint. " So what's your name". " I'm Harry" I spoke, but she probably didn't hear well, since there was a knive in my mouth, but whatever. " Well I'm Zoha". "That's a pretty name" I mumbled, and I think she heard me this time becuase she blushed a light shade of red. I think I'll leave this pumpkin to just enjoy observing, and leave the carving for others.