He Marked Me. I'm Actually Falling For Him

Well, still no new votes -___- C'mon PLEASE guys! (and girls, no offense Im a girl too) ._. I upload everyday. And to those 2 people who vote on my stories thank u so much <33 Please everyone vote, comment and become a fan if that is too much then u can vote or comment :D

Well here we go ....................

-------------------------

We pulled up at our house and Zach got out of the car and went to the house.

"Thanks bro for helping me out" I mumbled to myself

I made my way into the house to see my bags on the floor and my parents standing there with giddy expressions on their face

"What the hell is going on?" I said a bit confused as to why everything that belonged to me was being packed and moved, "Am I being kicked out?" I yelled

"Yes and No sweetheart", my mom said with a big grin on her face.

"Our daughter is the luna of the pack while our son is beta, we are the proudest parents ever, but since your luna, you will be moving in with Blake" my dad said calmly as if he weren't about to let his daughter live with a man- FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

"No." I said

"Excuse me? You will be moving young lady now your brother will drop you off to Blake's house as soon as you've said your goodbyes. Am I clear?!" my dad exclaimed making me flinch

"But this isn't FAIR!" I said back but not loud, it was nearly a whisper.

My fathers' face softened, "Sweety it would be best if you moved in with him"

I looked at Zach for help, he just shrugged and said, "He is your mate. You might as well"

Oh yeah wait a go bro. Thanks for taking your little sisters' side. I'm just feeling the love.

"I'm going to be a grandma!" my mother exclaimed

Uh-uh HELL NO. She's already thinking about OUR PUPS.

"Mother, you're dellusional" I said coldly to her

She opened her mouth shocked

"That is NO way to talk to your mother young lady!" my dad yelled

"Whatever" I sadi back still angry

"APOLOGIZE" My dads' voice boomed

"But-"

"I said apologize to your mother, right this second!"

"Im sorry mother." I said and dashed upstairs

I ran up the stairs and to my surprise Blake was there, sitting on my bed.

"When the hell did you get here" I said angrily

"Woah what's wrong baby?" he said, getting up from the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

Tingles imediatley shot up my body at his touch. "Nothing, now let me go" I yelled banging against his chest.

He didn't let go he just held on tighter. Then he began stroking my hair and I calmed down.

"Shh it's okay baby. We're gonna go home and settle this out ok?" he said whispering in my ear.

'Home' sure whatever

Blake lifted my chin up to look at him, "It's gonna be okay love" he said

"Blake?" I said

"Hm?" he said, not taking his eyes off me for a second

"Why do you want me to accept you as a mate so bad? I said back

He grinned, and evil and devilish one. Uh-oh this can't be good

"Wh-" I was cut off by his soft lips touching mine, I moaned in the back of my throat as I began to kiss him back.

His hands snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, while he deepend the kiss. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied it smiling into his lips.

I nibbeled his bottom lip, I wanted to be in control, I don't know why but I wanted to be closer to him... And we haven't even mated yet.

He opened his mouth greedily and I slid my tongue in. I heard him moan which turned me on. His hands began to slowly slide up and down my waist.

I grinded my entrance to his erected member and we both moaned with ecstasy at the feeling. Blake bent his head down to my neck and whispered, "I can't.... control... it. I'm sorry.. bbut I have to.." and then he bit my neck.

Blake finally marked me. There was no changing it now. I was his and he was mines. He slowly licked my now bruised neck where he had marked me. I moaned at the pleasure it sent through my body. He smiled on my neck showing me he heard.

Oh really? Two can play at that. I slowly bent my head down lifting up his shirt and sucked one of his nipples. He shuddered and I was actually happy that my touch did this to him.

That's when I realized what we were doing.

I quickly pushed him back while he looked at me confused. Then he smiled, a sad one

"Sorry, I didn't know you didn't want me to mark you that much" he said.

"No! I did-" I covered my mouth before he realized.

Too late, he already did. I saw him come closer to me and that sneaky grin was on his face.

Then he said huskily, "I love u Sky, I really do. I just want to make you happy. And will you please stop thinking I'm just some man-whore who's going to hurt you? I wouldn't dream of hurting you" he said to me lovingly, "And this mark proves you're mine. And my mark just makes you look even more sexier. You're mine now Sky, and I'm yours. We're the only ones who fit each other" Blake said while his fingers touched his mark on my neck as he smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"Well let's see how your going to get me to fall for you." I said cockily at him. What? Might as well follow along. Maybe it'd be better if I did.... I kind of already am.

He smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me downstairs.

We passed my parents and my brother and went to Blake's car which was already filled with my stuff

"Oh yeah. Um when did you get here?" I said to Blake

"Eh once you left I felt lonely so I came after you. And I saw you talking to your parents, so I climbed up the window and into your room" he said back, giving my hand a squeeze.

He opened the door for me and I got in.

"Why thank you sir" I said in a British accent as he laughed

"Your welcome, milady" he said back, smirking.

As he got in the car, we drove to his house- well our house.

I touched the mark on my neck one more time and actually loved that he marked me.

It's official, me and Blake are mates. He loves me

But the thing is.... I'm actually starting to love him too.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT ._. THERE WE HAVE IT.

Will Skylar tell Blake? Or will Blake have to prove his love? And now that she's marked will that open new doors for them?

Find out next chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN

LOVE U :D <33