"Welcome Home!!"✔

Lucy

EDITED:

November 13,2016

I was driving so fast to the hospital. Once we got there I quickly jumped out with my twins and ran into the hospital.

I asked the receptionist.." Is Ryan Adams here?" "He's in room 309." "Thank you." I said and went to the elavator and pressed 3.

"Mommy?" The twins said."Yes?" Why is daddy here?" They both asked. "Well,twins?" I said slowly. How should I break this to them? "Please tell us momma?" They said. "Ok."

"Your father,got in a plane accident." I said sadly. "What?!" They screamed. "Yes." "Mommy!" Colton ran into my arms as I heard the elavator door open. We walked out to find room 309.

The clipboard on the door said:
Room 309
Patient:Ryan Adams
Still hasn't woke up yet.
Broke his arm and fractured his collar bone.

No.

I opened the door to see ryan there with his eyes closed. "Ryan?" I whispered. "Daddy?" The twins said nervously. "It's ok kids here sit in this chair." "Ok mommy."

Me and the twins sat there starring at Ryan. I texted everyone what happened and they said they will see him in 2 days. "Mommy?" "Yes." I said looking at the twins. "Can we give daddy a hug and kiss?" "Sure." I said.

The twins kissed ryan on his forehead and slept in the bed with him. I crawled to the right side of the bed and kissed him and slept too.

1 hour later..

I then felt someone's hand wrap around my waist. Huh? I looked up to see ryan kissing the twins. "Ryan!" I shot up and grabbed the doctor. 'Hello ryan are you ok?"

"Yeah." He said with a croaked voice.

I looked at the doctor and he walked up to ryan.

"How are you feeling Ryan?" He said. "Good." "I am so good to hear that let me go get the medicine,I need to wrap your neck with a new neck brace."

"Ok?" "Daddy?" "Yes twins?" He said."Are you ok?" "Yes I am feeling fine." "Yay,does that mean you can come home now?!" "Yes in a week after my surgery and tests." "Yay!"

1 week later...

Ryan is doing fine he comes home tomorrow everyone has been visiting him everyday. The twins are excited he's coming home. Everyone was getting decarations and cake to celebrate ryan coming home. He went to surgery yesterday so he should be fine.

"Hey lucy!" "Hey Summer!" I said. "Are you ready to party?!" "Yeah!" "Ryans mom and dad are picking him up and bringing him here." I told her.

1 hour later...

Honk-Honk!!!!!

That was the signal for us to get ready and suprise him. Everyone hid and we heard the door opening.

"Suprise!!!!, Welcome Home!!!!"

Ryan jumped and started laughing the twins ran up to him and gave his legs a hug.

"Daddy!" The twins screamed. "Hey you two!!"Ryan picked the twins up and walked next to me. Everyone crowed him saying "Welcome back alpha" or "Welcome back ryan!!

We all celebrated his return I am so happy he's back.

3 hours later....

Everyone left except me,summer,the twins,and ryan." I am going to put the twins to sleep." I told Ryan. "Ok." I grabbed the twins and sang them a song and they went to sleep.

"Good night." I said. "Night momma."

I closed there door and head downstairs to clean up. I then notice ryan sleeping and summer was nowhere to be found. I cleaned up and saw summer walk upstairs. "Night!" She yelled. "Good night summer." I said.

I then walk up to ryan and poked his face to wake up. "You know you can give me a kiss to wake me up right." He startled me. "No I didnt know." "You wanna sleep upstairs with me or downstairs?" I said.

"Upstairs." He said.

We go upstairs into my room and he cradles me in his arms as I drift off to sleep.
_____________________________________
Hey guys, I am so sorry it took so long to update,but you know the Internet these days always asking for more money when you already paid. Anyway......hope you enjoyed only 3 chapters left till the end. Love you guys bye!!

I edited this chapter enjoy!!!