Chapter 3

HUNTER'S POV:

I watched as Maria and Quinn walked away. Maria was just the new girl at school, and I already have interest in her. Weird.

I shrugged it off and walked down the halls till I found one of my friends, his name was Ryder. Although he did have company, a girl.

Ryder looked at me stopping what he was doing with the girl, which was making out. "Sorry dude, I'm kind of busy right now. Can you go?" he asked.

I hate to spoil it, but if you thought I was supposedly the player at this school.. You guessed wrong.

After School

I walked to the front of the school and noticed Quinn and Maria talking with each other, I headed over to them.

"Hey," I greeted. They both greeted me back at the same time.

Quinn was looking at the parking lot for her ride, and when her ride had arrived she said bye to us. Leaving me and Maria alone.

"She left pretty quick," I said as Maria nodded.

"So, how was your first day here?" I asked.

"Eh, could've been better." she replied.

"Really? How?" I asked.

"It could've been better if someone didn't act rude towards me, then suddenly 'take back' being rude to me instead of apologizing." Maria replied. "Oh yeah, and also not being called attractive out of nowhere by someone you just met." she added with a fake smile.

"Yeah—" I paused awkwardly. "I'm sorry about that, I say things without thinking." I replied.

Maria laughed softly. "You sure do."

"I'm hoping for a second shot at being on your good side?" I said in a form of a question.

There was a honk in the parking lot as Maria looked over then back at me.

"Well, we'll see about that tomorrow f-ckboy~" she replied in upbeat tone when she said fboy.

Wait, she just called me a f-ckboy! Damn, I'm really liking this girl's attitude. I watched as she walked over to the car and got inside.

"Who was that?" a familiar voice from behind me asked as I looked back noticing it was Ryder.

"None of your business," I replied looking forward.

"Aw, come on dude. Don't tell me you're not gonna share that one." Ryder replied.

"I've shared enough with you." I replied.

"Do you really expect me to stay away from a girl who looks like that from the back?" he asked.

The thing I hate most about Ryder, is the fact that whenever I have an interest in a girl.. He seems to always find an interest in her as well.

"She wouldn't take an interest in a guy like you." I replied.

"Well then, I guess we'll see about that won't we?" Ryder asked, I didn't have to look at him to know there was a smirk displayed on his face as he said that.

• - • - • - • - •
A/N: Chapter 3!! Anyone still reading?? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment below and tell me what you think of this chapter orrrr tell me what you think this Ryder guy is planning with Maria! Thank you for reading! I luh ya'll so much! Buhbai~! ;*