29

Mandy's POV

"Come on Justin get up sweetie we're going back home now." I said shaking Justin.

"Mama? Why can't we stay here? Daddy can move here and so can Ryan." Reese said pouting.

"Because grandma doesn't want all of us staying here." I chuckled. "She deserves a house of her own." I picked Justin up and sat him back down on his feet.

"Wake up sleepy head." I said ruffling his hair.

Justin growled like Jason would making me laugh.

"You're like a mini Jason."

"Eh." Reese said making me raise an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked.

"He is a mini Jason." I shook my head at him and went to the closet.

We've been staying in Lindsay's old room.

"Help me pack please boys."

"Okay mama." Reese said walking over to me.

"Justin's asleep again." He added getting the shoes from the closet making me sigh.

"Yeah you're right he's definitely a mini Jason." Reese hummed getting his suitcase.

"I love you Reese."

"I love you to mama."

Lindsay's POV (Junior)

I walked into the kitchen seeing Mason sitting on the counter on his phone.

"Hey Mase?"

"What?" He looked up from his phone.

"How do you become nice to someone?"

"Figuring out how to be nice to Ryan?"

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Well how did you become nice to me?"

"Well for you it wasn't that hard because I loved pranks and having you as target because Connor hated you was fun and you didn't get in my way and shit."

"So you mostly pranked me because you had excuses and I was a target?"

"Yes!"

"Well I can't help, but good luck kid!" Mason hugged me and left the kitchen.

Okay if Ryan would not get in my way like Mason then this would be way easier.
----

Hey!! Can you guys message me privately and give me ideas for this story?? Junior you can help to!!!!!!! Bri you also!