BONUS CHAPTER

Here's a very special never-been-read-before chapter of Kiss Cam that was requested from reader Olivia for Swoon Reads. It's a little thank-you for everything my Wattpad family has done to make  KISS CAM a reality. Like I've said, this book is and always will be yours. Please enjoy this fun little scene that I had a blast writing. Honestly, I just reread it and laughed out loud.

-Kiara

-------------------------------------------

After Jasper and I announced our relationship at the VlogIt meet-and-greet, the Kiss Cam requests start to pour back in at record-breaking speed. And, alright, I admit that the idea of doing Kiss Cam seems a lot less weird now that Jasper and I are together. However, I feel that some of the excitement has disappeared.

There's no thrill in doing something ordinary. There was a certain kind of appeal when Jasper and I were just friends, something wrongly fun about it. Now, it seems a bit unnecessary to include when Lenny occasionally keeps clips of Jasper and I being affectionate in the vlogs.

I truly believed that Kiss Cam's final hurrah was at the meet-and-greet, but now I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure because even though my email account is flooded with requests, there's a familiar name at the top of my inbox that has me curious to delve back in.

From: Olivia Smith Subject: New Kiss Cam Request from TeamJacob3012

I sit down on my bed beside my mostly unpacked suitcase—something I neglected to take care of two weeks ago when we got home from the meet-and-greet—and let my cursor pensively hover over the email. I was watching a video one of my friends had posted to VlogIt while sorting out some fan-given gifts when I noticed my email tab refresh itself to ten new emails.

I narrow my eyes at the email suspiciously. TeamJacob3012 has decided to up her game. Usually, only those fans truly desperate to get our attention will email us whereas the average viewer will write a little comment under the video on VlogIt.

TeamJacob3012 got our attention on VlogIt, so I wonder what is so important about this request that she had to get personal about it.

Finally, the curiosity gets the better of me and I open the email.

Hi, June! I'm Olivia, but you probably know me by my username on VlogIt (TeamJacob3012)—I made that username when I was twelve so don't judge.

The reason I say you may know me is because I'm the one who requested the first Kiss Cam! Well, more like I gave you no choice (mwahahahaha). I'm the girl who dared you guys to kiss and I take full credit for your success (just FYI). You could say I am the wind in your sails, basically.

ANYWAY, I know you probably get millions of these everyday (you're welcome), but I was wondering if you could humor me.

SO, I dunno if you're aware but, we've kind of started a trend. A Kiss Cam trend. It's like the freaking cinnamon challenge, man (haha, remember when everyone almost killed themselves for views?). A couple other vloggers are challenging their friends to do a Kiss Cam. And, you know how that goes. Some are successes, lots of failures. But, we've reached a crucial point in this challenge (the best point, in my opinion). I like to refer to it as the Parody Point.

So, I just thought I'd give you guys a heads up before someone else does it and turns our brilliance into a joke.

Here's my proposal. You may need to sit down for this.

Parody your first Kiss Cam—the one I requested. Beat everyone to the punchline.

You can thank me later.