#149 Bed Times are always Diffucult

Nick: 8
Ella: 3 months

"Nick, come on love! It's time for bed." You said from the stairs while Nick and Niall were sitting on the couch together watching tv.

You walked downstairs and the biggest smile was on your face when you saw Nick cuddled up to Niall's side.

"In a little bit I'm still watching my show." He said.

Niall smiled and picked him up putting him on the ground.

"Mummy's right Nick it's 10:30 you should be fast asleep now." Niall said getting up.

"I don't want to! I wanna watch my show!!!" Nick threw a fit and you sighed not liking where this was going.

"Nick come on bub. It's bedtime daddy and I will cuddle with you until you fall asleep if you want." You tried to see if he's wanted to do that but he obviously didn't because he stomped his foot at you and scrunched up his face.

Niall looked at you trying not to laugh because of Nicks face.

"Nick! Stop, you are going to bed now! Don't stomp at me." Nick's shoulders dropped and he threw his head back.

Cries were heard from upstairs coming from Ella. You sighed and walked away upstairs to go see what's wrong with your youngest.

Niall's POV

"Daddy I don't want to go to bed now." Nick whined to me sitting back down on the couch.

"You have to." I chuckled sitting back done next to him.

I was always the much softer parent and always fell into Nick's traps. However, Y/N on the other hand wasn't a softy like me but at the end of the day she was always a good mummy to our kids.

"I'll take you up to bed, come on." I said standing up and squatting down so Nick to get on my back.

I started walking upstairs and once we got upstairs Y/N was walking out of our room with Ella in her arms.

"Mummy I don't want to go to bed right now. Pleaseeeeeeeee let me stay up a little more." Nick pleaded.

Y/N sighed and a small smile played on her lips and she looked at me smiling.

"Yeah mummy pease let us stay up." I plead smirking at Y/N.

"You can stay up for 15 more minutes Nick then I promise your going to bed." Y/N said.

"Thanks mummy!!! I love you and I'm sorry for stomping at you downstairs." Nick said happily jumping off my back.

"Shh El's sleeping. And your welcome, bub." Y/N leaned down and puckered out her lips waiting for Nick to give her a kiss. Nick giggled and gave her a kiss before running in Y/N and I's bedroom.

I kissed Ella's head and whispered, I love you to her.

"And I love you too." I smiled at Y/N and she gave me kiss.

We went back into the bedroom and Y/N lied down and she gave me Ella.

Nick was lying in between us with his head on Y/N's stomach. I had Ella on my chest sleeping which I loved because there was nothing better in this world to me than to have Nick, Ella, Y/N with me.

I'm so happy for Niall right now:)))

He has a girlfriend

He has a girlfriend...my eyes are just sweating