Chapter 18

FOR BEING MY 500TH FAN! <3

OMFG! WATTPAD DELETED THE CHAPTER I HAD WRITTEN AND WAS ALMOST DONE WRITNG! FRIGGIN PIST! IMMA TRY AND RE-CREATE IT BUT IT MIGHT BE REALLY BAD CUZ IM LIKE SUPER PISt!!!!!!!!!! WATTPAD IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF LATELY! D:

Melissa's POV

 Carter told me all about the guy she was seeing, his name was Charlie, and he was really nervous on their first date.Unfortunately, Charlie is not Carter's mate, but she still claims to really like him.

I wanted to talk more with her, while Ryan and my mom gave us some alone time and cleaned the kitchen, when she had to leave around 8:30 because she promised her room would be clean before her parents got home, which was in 20 minutes or so.

"OKay, well have fun cleaning. And text me!" I said, walking her to the door.

"I will, bye." She said, before practically running down the village's main road and to her house.

I sighed, closing the door. I enjoyed her company, ever since my father died and my mom and I started moving, I never really had alot of time to make girlfriends, but now that we're settled I can finally make friends, and I was happy Carter was already my friend.

I didn't hear Ryan walk up behind me, but when he wrapped his arms around me I leaned into his warm chest, which caused a soft chuckle from him.

"I was talking with your mother, and she agreed that we should spend more time together today. So I suggested a...sleepover of sorts, at my house.... alone..." He said, trailing off his sentence allowing me to soak up what he meant, and what his words implied..... I shivered in anticipation, but tried not to show it.

"You have, 10 minutes to pack and to get your pretty little behind to my place, I'll be waiting." He said, before pulling away, very slowly, while dragging his hands across my hips... I shivered at the sensual touch and I could just feel him smirking.

"And if I don't pack, and if I don't go to your place?" I asked, while turning to face him, wanting to push his last buttons,knowing the more I push, the better the punishment.

"Well, I'm sure you remember last time, the way I through you over my shoulder and carried you to my place? This time.... I'd be more creative." Was all he said before he made his way to my door and left. I stood there, just imaginning how he could possibly get more creative.Then something he said a while back came back to me.

"I have new toys little mate."

Just the memories of him telling me such things, shook me to the core and got me moving again. I ran up the stairs, yanked out the duffel bag from underneath my bed and... nothing. I was stuck on what I could bring to his house... what was there to bring? Well, I made my way to my bathroom, and rolled on some more deodorant and sprayed some Hawaiian Ginger perfum before brushing my hair quickly.

I packed my deodorant and brushed my teeth quickly before throwing that in my bag too.

Now I was stuck with the same problem, what do I pack?

I heard a knock come from infront of me, and I looked up surprised to see Ryan standing his window with a smirk on his face, pointing to the drawers. I looked towards it and blushed when I noticed my black lacey panties sticking out. I looked back at him but he simply nodded and left.

I sighed, and with only a moment's hesitation, I packed the panties and matching bra.

I grabbed a pair of flannel short short pyjama bottoms with a thin think undershirt as a pyjama top.... incase I might need the clothes. To get back to my house tomorow I would just wear what I'm wearing now, sweatpants and a tank top.